Currency
AUD
Price
Shipping Destinations
  1. Anywhere
Jun 28, 2018 at 6:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

customNuts

500+ Head-Fier
OK - SERIOUSLY FINAL PRICE DROP $360 - $1350 to now AUD $990 + I will cover AUS post (and its heavy!) + I will cover all pp fees. I need so someone will do very well.

Don't forget this is has an independent fully balanced hi-end class A amp as well.

SUIT NEW BUYER

THIS GETTING A BIT CRAZY, THE UNIT'S NEW, QUALITY BRAND, EXECPTIONAL SOUND AND I"M SELLING IT FOR NEARLY HALF ITS RRP. DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. IAM ACTUALLY SELLING IT AS THOUGH I HAVE USED IT FOR A YEAR.

SO IF IT DOESN'T GO VERY QUICKLY, I'M TAKING IT OFF THE MARKET AND ENJOYING IT MYSELF.

I bought this beautiful beast about a year ago, had to go into hospital before I had a chance to open it.

I'm now out - need to pay hospital fees so with INTENSE regret, I have to sell it. Ive owned a lot of oppo equipment so I know there build and sound quality. Anyway,

Here it is, I opened it to photograph it and tested it, it was perfect, listen for 10 mins and I was pretty blown away, And I have some high end gear. The fully balanced SABRE ESS9018 DAC is musical and tight and the full balanced class A head amp has authority and fidelity for days.

Anyone who knows this unit, knows it literally does everything, and does it with dear I say reference quality.

Blu tooth, remote, just balanced DAC or just balanced amp or both amp and DAC together, or even just preamp (which is excellent), and a very high quality usb input. It has every input output you can imagine and I'm sure I'm forgetting many things buts thats it in a nutshell. Its weight matches it quality.
Still has the plastic on the front and in factory box.

SUIT NEW BUYER.

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2018 at 5:47 AM Post #2 of 8

customNuts

500+ Head-Fier
Second but FINAL PRICE DROP $1350 now down $200 to AUD $1150 plus I pay heavy AUS post and pay all pp fees.
BRAND NEW

Jul 1, 2018 at 10:00 AM Post #3 of 8

customNuts

500+ Head-Fier
Only due to time restrictions with money, its THIRD BUT SERIOUSLY FINAL PRICE DROP - in just a fews days mind you - $1350 down to $990AUD + I"ll pay post and pp fees. First in first served.
Good luck!

Jul 4, 2018 at 7:58 AM Post #4 of 8

customNuts

500+ Head-Fier
Can't believe this hasn't been snatched up yet?? Don't forget this is an independent fully balanced hi-end class A amp as well.

Jul 5, 2018 at 6:04 AM Post #5 of 8

customNuts

500+ Head-Fier
THIS GETTING A BIT CRAZY, THE UNIT'S NEW, QUALITY BRAND, EXECPTIONAL SOUND AND I"M SELLING IT FOR NEARLY HALF ITS RRP. DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. IAM ACTUALLY SELLING IT AS THOUGH I HAVE USED IT FOR A YEAR.

SO IF IT DOESN'T GO VERY QUICKLY, (DAYS) I'M TAKING IT OFF THE MARKET AND ENJOYING IT MYSELF.

Jul 25, 2018 at 3:40 AM Post #7 of 8

Mightygrey

500+ Head-Fier

Users who are viewing this thread