1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

New model Cowon - Plenue D2

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by tiddlywinks, Jan 1, 2019.
First

Back
13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Next

Last
  1. Photoman
    Is the UI better than original D far as speed? Does the screen has great viewing angles? Got to be better than that shanling m5s screen

2. shigzeo Contributor
  3. shigzeo Contributor

Hey guys, I've just finished my YouTube review of the D2. Love it. And just finished testing with the normal headphones the AK SPM1000M. The D2 outperforms it with the exception of absolute output power. D2 is fine.

counterclockwise likes this.
  4. Photoman
    Have you tried the sony a55? I'm debating rather to get this d2 or sony

5. shigzeo Contributor
    I'm sorry, I have not tried the A55. Knowing what I know about Sony, you'll get better hardware and UI, but worse measurable sound and more soul.

6. Photoman
    Thanks for the review . nice work. Can you or anyone at least try a 256 card?

7. shigzeo Contributor
  8. Photoman
    I may get the plenue r or d2. What would think is better?

9. shigzeo Contributor
    I don't have any experience with the R. I assume that if in the same generation, it will perform similarly well, but maybe have a better GUI among other things.

10. Photoman
    Thanks you been helpful towards my decision

11. ottar
    The R is significantly faster and smoother than the D.

12. Photoman
    Then how is the sound? I had the hiby R3, shanling m0, cowon plenue 1 and the original d1

13. ottar
    The R has a different sound signature that sounds more refined and polite. The D is suited to bombastic music or metal. People disagree but i prefer the R.

14. Photoman
    Are you talking about d2?

15. ottar
    No, but earlier in this thread someone stated that the sound signature of the D and D2 is the same.

First

Back
13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Next

Last