Sep 3, 2012 at 5:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Eargasmo

100+ Head-Fier
I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this, but I wanted to say hello to the forums. I just joined today, but I have been an avid reader for a while. My gear is as follows::

Headphones:
Senneheiser HD650
Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro 250Ohm
AKG K550
Sony MDR-V6
Sennheiser CX500B

Headphone Amp/DAC:
Schiit Asgard (use with computer via spdif)
Schiit Bifrost (use with computer via spdif)

PMP:
Cowon Plenue Z2

Stereo/Receiver:
Yamaha RX-V1400 (amazing headphone amp...I use it as my home headphone amp)
Pioneer Elite Receiver (forget model atm)

Speakers:
setup 1: Mirage OM8s and OMC with Polk rears.
setup 2: JBL CS6100BG (mini 5.1 set)

I don't have super hi-fi gear, but as you can see...I enjoy good sound.  I've been an avid hi-fi fan ever since I was 7 years old.  My dad got frustrated with the cables, so I wired the system for him.  Ever since then, I've been an avid fan of good sound.

I have a lot of respect for the headphone fanatics on these forums, and I hope to contribute in the future.

Cheers!

Sep 3, 2012 at 7:49 AM Post #5 of 6
Thanks, as you know though, audiophilia is not just a condition, it's a disease.  And I'm sure I'll be adding to my collection of gear in the not so distant future.  A planar headset, like the HE-500, and mid-range tube amp with warmth will be part of my not so distant future additions.

And sorry, i had hard time figuring out where to list my gear.  Do I set up my own lists?

Sep 3, 2012 at 8:11 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:
Thanks, as you know though, audiophilia is not just a condition, it's a disease.  And I'm sure I'll be adding to my collection of gear in the not so distant future.  A planar headset, like the HE-500, and mid-range tube amp with warmth will be part of my not so distant future additions.

And sorry, i had hard time figuring out where to list my gear.  Do I set up my own lists?

Just set up the information in your profile and edit it as you wish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back