NEW MEMBER OF FORCE SPEAKER FAMILY--FORCE 2, Tronsmart’s First Speaker Designed with Qualcomm Chip

Do you want to have a Bluetooth speaker?

• Yes, I want.

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No, I don't like Bluetooth speakers at all.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • I am using Bluetooth speakers.

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
Dec 7, 2020 at 5:19 PM Post #17 of 21
Then Tronsmart Mega pro might be perfect for you!

I checked out the link above. Are there any units that will ship to us here in the U.S. from vendors here in the U.S.? Aliexpress will only ship to the U.S. from "CN," a.k.a. China. Any idea of how long it takes DHL to deliver here in the U.S. from CN? Thanks

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2020 at 8:50 PM Post #18 of 21
I checked out the link above. Are there any units that will ship to us here in the U.S. from vendors here in the U.S.? Aliexpress will only ship to the U.S. from "CN," a.k.a. China. Any idea of how long it takes DHL to deliver here in the U.S. from CN? Thanks
Hi,
You can buy from Geekbuying.
DHL Express - 3 days. DHL economy - 5-7 days

Dec 7, 2020 at 11:45 PM Post #19 of 21
Dec 14, 2020 at 3:53 AM Post #20 of 21
The T6 Plus updated was already very good for the cost, but the Force 2 on paper looks great. All we need now is large gatherings to open up again to allow us to put these to the test in the field during festival season! In the meantime the form factor is perfect for the use case in the literature - far too often stuff comes to market with no particularly clear use case, with the Force 2 if the dimensions and weight are as advertised it does make for a good companion for the casual explorer and cyclist

Dec 14, 2020 at 8:19 PM Post #21 of 21
The T6 Plus updated was already very good for the cost, but the Force 2 on paper looks great. All we need now is large gatherings to open up again to allow us to put these to the test in the field during festival season! In the meantime the form factor is perfect for the use case in the literature - far too often stuff comes to market with no particularly clear use case, with the Force 2 if the dimensions and weight are as advertised it does make for a good companion for the casual explorer and cyclist
The Force 2 speaker is designed for outside! IPX7 waterproof, and the size is perfectly to put in the bike holder! And with the hook, you can also put on your bag with the sling! It is good for explorer and cyclist!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back