NEW MEMBER OF FORCE SPEAKER FAMILY--FORCE 2, Tronsmart’s First Speaker Designed with Qualcomm Chip

Do you want to have a Bluetooth speaker?

• Yes, I want.

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No, I don't like Bluetooth speakers at all.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • I am using Bluetooth speakers.

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
Nov 3, 2020 at 9:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

Tronsmart Official

Member of the Trade: Tronsmart
In the past two years, we had launched Force and Force+ Bluetooth Speakers which have gotten millions of positive feedback.

Force series has undergone the verification of time and is still our star product. This year, we cooperated with Qualcomm, adding Qualcomm chips to speakers for the first time in history. We have a new member of the Force family--Force 2. Let’s check what has changed together!

Equipped with the latest technology including Qualcomm QCC3021 chip& SoundPulse® technology, Force 2 is engineered to deliver astoundingly powerful 30W RMS output with rich bass in a compact size.

1607675783948.png

Besides, IPX7 FULLY WATERPROOF lets you without worrying about splashing or even submersion in the water. Music can go on for UP TO 15 HOURS on a single charge. It also supports smart App control.

1607675819660.png

The most anticipated feature is that Force 2 can PAIR 100+ SPEAKERS together for more immersive sound! This is also a point different from Element Force but more powerful than it. Just let it BANG your area!

For more details, check from Tronsmart website.

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2020 at 3:46 AM Post #2 of 21
Hello, all friends,
As title, does anyone in this earphones forum like to use Bluetooth speakers?
Welcome to leave your comments!

Tronsmart
Probably not since people are arguing about which 1000 dollar cable is better for their IEMs :D

Nov 6, 2020 at 4:51 AM Post #6 of 21
Dec 3, 2020 at 7:52 PM Post #10 of 21
I have a JBL Flip 5 that I cart around, especially to work, to listen to streamed music from my iPhone. Much better sound than the iPhone speaker. The Flip 5 speaker uses the old 4.2 Bluetooth standard but sounds okay. I also have a Bowers and Wilkins Portable T7 speaker that I haven’t used in a while. It is bigger than the Flip 5 and not as easy to tote around.

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2020 at 7:58 PM Post #11 of 21
Love my Loewe Speaker2Go, to this day remains the only decent sounding ones I've heard. It hangs out in the kitchen for when I cook, sometimes goes out for trips.

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2020 at 9:43 PM Post #14 of 21
R
I have a JBL Flip 5 that I cart around, especially to work, to listen to streamed music from my iPhone. Much better sound than the iPhone speaker. The Flip 5 speaker uses the old 4.2 Bluetooth standard but sounds okay. I also have a Bowers and Wilkins Portable T7 speaker that I haven’t used in a while. It is bigger than the Flip 5 and not as easy to tote around.
Right, for outdoor use, you need a portable one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back