New Member Introductions thread
Oct 10, 2019 at 12:23 PM Post #10,682 of 15,519
Hey gang. Been lurking for a while, considering my first respectable rig and want some opinions before I pull the trigger on anything. I play guitar and bass and I like a lot of different types of music and most importantly I’m pretty frugal so I don’t want to spend unduly. Excited to meet everyone!
Brian.

Oct 11, 2019 at 9:25 AM Post #10,684 of 15,519
Hi there,

Long time lurker, finally getting my hands on some TOTL IEM products. Will be sharing both reviews and general thoughts regarding the world of fidelity, from the perspective of a professional FOH-engineer and part time musician.

Cheers.

Oct 11, 2019 at 9:32 AM Post #10,685 of 15,519
Hey all you new Headfiers! Welcome to the club. There is a wealth of info, and great people here, so I hope you enjoy the forum as much as I do.

Happy Friday and Happy Listening!

Wes

Oct 13, 2019 at 1:05 PM Post #10,692 of 15,519
Hello! Wanted to introduce myself.. Been lurking for a while on here as i explore options for a headphone setup. Been going down the proverbial rabbit hole with 2 channel audio; had vintage Mcintosh/B&W (should have stopped there!), Bryston/Krell setups, Theta Casablanca HT, Paradigm Studio 100 v2, to name a few. Now getting into headphone/headphone amp/dac realm and realizing that just like 2 channel, there are just so many choices! Will be posting soon for suggestions.

Oct 13, 2019 at 4:20 PM Post #10,693 of 15,519
Hello. I used to be an avid user on Head-Fi years ago, then life got busy and I dropped off. Pretty much starting over now. Right now I have Sony MDR-7506's (my first set of decent cans, had them for ages), and Shure SE215's for when I am out and about and studying at school. I recently acquired some Sennheiser HD 6XX's and suffice to say I am in love.

Looking forward to becoming a more active user of this site again!

Oct 14, 2019 at 6:11 AM Post #10,694 of 15,519
Hello folks, I'm getting into this world, as probably many of you trying to upgrade some basic audio equipment.
Right now I have a Sennheiser HD598, it's been a coup[le of months trying to understand what I should buy next.

Happy to be here

Oct 14, 2019 at 10:47 AM Post #10,695 of 15,519
Hi all,

Just joined Head-fi, though I've been lurking here for a good while. Got into audio about a year and a half ago with some good entry level stuff and have slowly grown my collection since then.

Looking forward to enjoying more of this hobby with the rest of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back