New Member Introductions thread
Jul 11, 2015 at 12:15 PM Post #1,907 of 15,511
Heya guys, I'm a new guy here as well. My inventory lacks items but I really like it. 
I have an old Luxman R-1030 receiver and a set of 2 Morel MLP-202 speakers attacked to it.
I've got a VSonic GR-06 for everyday use in the base \ traveling (I'm in the army) and they've served me well for 3 and a half
years now. I just recently ordered the ATH M50x (too bad the only option were the white ones...) so I'll be getting them to
replace the VSonic set.

I don't use amplifiers YET as I cannot afford them and don't see them necessary to me while I'm in the army, perhaps
in 2 years when I leave the army I'll get one. Who knows.

So yeah, glad to be a part of this community now.

Jul 11, 2015 at 9:15 PM Post #1,911 of 15,511
  For those of you who have tried creating new threads, about how long is it taking for moderators to approve them?

New guy here, I made one about 6 hours ago and it's not approved.  I wouldn't sweat it yet, I would guess one or more of the mods approve the threads once or twice a day.  

On another note, this site is pretty cool and as I'm looking for a pair (or two) of headphones seems like a great place to be.  Love all the information and personal reviews that get posted.

Jul 11, 2015 at 11:30 PM Post #1,914 of 15,511
Hi! Long-time lurker here, but first-time poster. Still trying to work out how to change my avatar :frowning2:((

I'm getting the following message:

{"status":"error","message":"Your account does not have the required permissions to access this page."}

Anyone know what I should do? Help a brother out, will ya? 

Jul 12, 2015 at 12:40 AM Post #1,915 of 15,511
Hi My name is Gary and this site has already been a great help to me.
After pouring through the review threads I was able to upgrade my setup with amazing results.
I am already in your collective debt.  Thank you.
/gary

Jul 12, 2015 at 2:36 AM Post #1,917 of 15,511
Hi! Long-time lurker here, but first-time poster. Still trying to work out how to change my avatar :frowning2:((

I'm getting the following message:

{"status":"error","message":"Your account does not have the required permissions to access this page."}

Anyone know what I should do? Help a brother out, will ya? 

They don't let you do that when you first make your account. It's either post count or account age that determine whether or not you can.

Jul 12, 2015 at 11:53 AM Post #1,919 of 15,511
Hello, all

My name is Mathew. I'm new and wanted to introduce myself :)

Love listening to music. Have been looking into upgrading my setup and doing my homework, I came across this awesome website. My favourite genres are j/pop + video game + orchestral (though not necessarily classical)

Look forward to participating in this community~

Oh, and I'm Canadian =D

Jul 12, 2015 at 12:20 PM Post #1,920 of 15,511
  Hello, all

My name is Mathew. I'm new and wanted to introduce myself :)

Love listening to music. Have been looking into upgrading my setup and doing my homework, I came across this awesome website. My favourite genres are j/pop + video game + orchestral (though not necessarily classical)

Look forward to participating in this community~

Oh, and I'm Canadian =D

Welcome 
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back