New Member Introductions thread
May 3, 2014 at 1:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15,452

Denon Frank

New Head-Fier
Hello,

My name is Frank and I'm a Headphone Addict, or so it's starting to seem like that. Just getting into headphones and wanted to say what a great site this is. It's already helped me in my first tube amp purchase and headphone upgrade
L3000.gif

May 3, 2014 at 3:36 PM Post #5 of 15,452
Nice, welcome! I think you need 40 posts to post pics :)

May 4, 2014 at 4:24 AM Post #8 of 15,452
I've just joined today.  More into the music than the equipment but always nice to see other people views. 

For most of us it is about the music after all.

Anyway, I am looking to go hi-end myself. Question is what to get, heavily considering hd800. Think I'll wait for Hifiman to update their line-up, though.

May 4, 2014 at 6:34 AM Post #9 of 15,452
Music is why I'm here and why I buy this stuff after all. :)

I think once every week or so I buy a handfull of CDs, whereas I buy every few years a new hifi gear. 

The HD800 are stunning. I upgraded mine from the HD650. In the next weeks I'll get my WA6, so I think it's a good pair, since the HD800 are really bright in some situations. 

I personally like the moment when the headphones get invisible and I don't feel them anymore. That's something not even my HD650 could do (and they are a true winner in beeing snugly)

May 4, 2014 at 10:42 PM Post #11 of 15,452
  Thanks! :)

you can say that, lol.

My latest investment are the HD800. I so much love this headphones... :)
I did a wallpaper with them today for the  (new) Sennheiser HD800 Appreciation-Thread, but I'm not able to post pictures :/
Wonder how long it'll take. I want to post all my gear!

Try now. You can fill in your profile too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back