New Member Introductions thread
Jan 18, 2022 at 6:42 PM Post #13,277 of 15,519
Hello everyone, I am new to this forum. However, I have been following audio stuff since 2018. My first DAP was Fiio M3K and My first IEM was KZ ZS5 (Chi-fi). I started from the cheapest one possible that I could find and ended up wanting more, well with a tin can budget 😂 . I am just a man who is trying to elevate his music listening experience, definitely not an audiophile. Cheers!!!

Jan 19, 2022 at 12:00 PM Post #13,278 of 15,519
Hello, I am Vansh, a headphone and iem enthusiast. I like listening to music a lot and also like to sing and play musical instruments. I am always in search for new headphones and iems to make my music sound better. I like neutral sound signature in headphones and neutral with bass boost in iems. I prefer open back headphones. I currently own a ksc75 that I really like and a kz zsn pro x that I don't like much.

Jan 19, 2022 at 2:12 PM Post #13,279 of 15,519
Hello, Head-Fi-ers. I'm usually the type to make a long introductory thread when entering into a new forum, but here on Head-Fi it appears preferred to do so in this thread.

I'm a Ph.D student and a musician, music lover. I've just purchased my first set of higher-grade IEMs *for listening* and am excited to be here to learn from and alongside you all. I'm especially excited to buy your used gear. :)

Jan 24, 2022 at 12:30 PM Post #13,290 of 15,519
hello, been a longtime member back to approx 2006ish? but lost my email and credentials along the way.
presently have some well used and still appreciated DT770's and now on the look for something newer and perhaps more accomplished / balanced but still love bass :dt880smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back