B&W P7
    Focal Sphere in-ears

At home:
    Naim Superuniti
    Audiovectar Si3 Super

And now B&W PX and in the market for a DAP with AptX HD

2. plumpjack
    Hello there,

Another newbie for 2018 with not much gear or knowledge...

Earbuds:

VE Monk+, Edifier P180, Shozy BK Stardust
    Older: Sennheiser MX365, Skullcandy Fix Bud, Sony MDR E535 Fontopia

Phones:
    Sennheiser Reference 540, Sony MDRZX110, Koss Porta Pro

3. gallavardin
    Hi there

Another Newbie here

IEM : AAW AXH + Cross Lambda Stardust
    DAP : Onkyo DP-X1A

4. serman005
    Welcome aboard, @gallavardin!!

5. JasonCManley
    First post on this site. I'm primarily a headphone user when doing home listening. My computer of choice is an iMac and my headphones of choice are my trusty Sony MDR-V6 and Sony MDR-7506 headphones (I like them both). I fell in love with these headphones as a teen, in the early 1990s, and that love never really abated. I listen to Apple Lossless files (most of which are 16/44.1, a few 24/44.1)

I came to this site in the hopes of adding a component to my setup; perhaps an headphone amp/DAC combo. I've looked at several for the past little while: HiFiMan EF2C, Foster HP-A3 (and HP-A4, JDS Labs Element, Pro-Ject Head Box S2 Digital, Pro-Ject Head Box S USB, Burson HA-160DS (almost won an eBay auction for this, rather disappointed that I didn't) – among others. As you can see, I'm in that $200-$500 range, I don't want to overspend but I don't want to underspend either. I want to get something that will last me a good long time and hold its worth against newer devices.

Just can't make up my mind. It's a long winter here in Ohio...plenty of time to research. Wish me luck!

:)

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  6. narco dacunzolo
    Hello to everyone,

7. infinityfine
    hello, im new!

haves: Shozy Hibiki, ACS T15, HIFIMAN HE-4XX, LG V30+

8. Magol79
    Hi there!

New poster, longtime headphone listener. I started this hobby back in the eatly nineties when I bought a pair of AKG K141's. Then I spent several years buying and listening to portable headphones, various Koss and AKG models mainly. A few years ago I got back into full size headphones. In the last couple of years I have owned the following models: NAD HP-50, Beyerdynamic DT990, Fidelio X2, Hifiman HE-400i, audio technica MSR7. Today my main headphones are a pair of audio techninca headphones, ATH-MSR7SE and ATH-A990Z. I have the SE's setup at my workstation connected to a NAD D1050 headphone amp/dac and the 990z's in my living room connected to a Marantz HD-DAC1.

Looking forward to sharing impressions and discussing everything head-fi related.

9. wasilewski
    Hello there,

My name is Viktor and I just joined the forum. I hope to get recommendations and advice on all things headphone related and what will best suit my humble set up.
    Best wishes.

10. zeta555
    hey there!

i'm a long time on off audiophile, but now i'm starting from scratch again after i sold all my gear a couple of months ago!

11. plumpjack
    I'm just curious... how do I get my "About author" info to show up? I see lots of users listing their gear/music prefs, etc. below their posts but I'm not certain how to do this? I put some stuff in there but it doesn't seem to show up.

Thanks!

12. decline
    New member. Usually more of a home theater guy but I recently got a the headphone bug. Been lurking here for a few months but figured I join in. Thanks

13. wslee
    Hello,
    My name is WS.
    Just joined head-fi.org searching for the latest information on head-fi.

14. serman005
    Welcome aboard, WS!! Sorry about your wallet... ---)

15. buttkw
    Hi all. Have been a reader all this while. Time to join in

First

Back
463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472
474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483
Next

Last