New Member Introductions thread
Dec 20, 2017 at 1:22 PM Post #7,022 of 15,492
Hi all,
Just joined the forums and making my first post. Have been interested in high end audio since the early 80's, but $ has been the restriction. Just received the HIFIMAN HE-4XX from Massdrop and the Schiit Fulla 2 is in the mail. (Woohoo Christmas presents.)
PS - In conflict with my handle, I am not a bass (boom-boom-boom) head or a bass (fishy-swimmy-thingy) head. Rather, I attempted to learn the bass guitar years ago but lacked the talent.... I can only play bass guitar in my head.

Dec 20, 2017 at 1:44 PM Post #7,023 of 15,492
Hi, I am newbie here!

I love music especially when I am so much stress in works. :ksc75smile: Listen to music when the clarity is great will definitely help me reduce my stress level. Therefore, I keep searching for system that suit my ear. Am now having fitear pattere with ak120ii and chord Hugo 2. This combination is so perfect to me. Yet I Believe there are gears that is much better. Hence joining this forum will helps me to learn more from head-fi enthusiasts.

Dec 22, 2017 at 12:49 AM Post #7,025 of 15,492
Hey everyone, you might have seen my name floating around reddit, I mod /mousereview. Hope to learn a lot about audio from this forum, already browsed over the in ear and portable list from 2009, it was certainly interesting. My first question will probably be around in-ear headphones, since I like to do trail running and in adverse conditions sometimes.

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2017 at 10:01 AM Post #7,027 of 15,492
Hi,

First of all, happy holiday!
I am Stephanie, an amateur audiophile. I have been lurking on this forum for a while but never introduced myself.
So here you go.

I currently own a pair of Shure-215, Final Audio Heaven VI, and Campfire Jupiter, and I use them for different purposes.
The head-fi world is amazing and I am just starting to learn more about it.
Look forward to more exciting things in the future!

Dec 23, 2017 at 10:29 AM Post #7,028 of 15,492
Hello everyone! Been lurking around for years and now I decide to be an official member. The endless pursuit of audio nirvana is what drives me!

Dec 23, 2017 at 10:32 AM Post #7,030 of 15,492
Dec 23, 2017 at 8:23 PM Post #7,031 of 15,492
I like to play headphone and enjoy to listen the songs when walking around. The wireless solution between iPhone and DAP is much appreciated hence I choice Chord Mojo Poly for my machine.

Hope I can learn more in here as I am green for matters of Head/fi.

Dec 24, 2017 at 6:53 PM Post #7,034 of 15,492
Hello everyone :)
I am very new to this world, and i have just ordered my pair of the Sennheiser HD6XX, i've heard they are a great entry level of the high end.
A lot i can learn here, and can use some advice too.

Yes they are great! I'm relatively new as well into this hobby, but have worked my way up to the HD 800s, but still find myself drawn to, and not unhappy with my 6XX. Its' fun to explore past, but yes a great entry in my eyes! Welcome and enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back