New Member Introductions thread
Nov 19, 2017 at 10:01 PM Post #6,845 of 15,418
Greetings from Mercury!
I don’t think I have golden ears but I still want to try as many headphones/head-fi systems as possible. So I bought a whole lot of gears over the past few years. Now it’s time to share my experience with everyone here.
English is my second language so please auto correct my grammar errors with your brain power : )

Nov 20, 2017 at 12:29 PM Post #6,848 of 15,418
Hello,

I decided to create an account because in the last year i invested some money on headphones and with the new console Xbox one X im looking for a new pair of headphones or a entire audio setup.

I have a BW p7 for music a seenheiser game zero with a sound blaster x7 for gaming on console.

Good times :)
I highly recommend using a pair of headphones and then just adding a mic to it to make a headset. You will then get the best of both worlds!

Depending on how much you want to spend dictates where to go from here. The HD800 for instance is probably still top dog for gaming btw.

Nov 20, 2017 at 4:21 PM Post #6,850 of 15,418
Been lurking for a few years, figure time to give back. Had a few good headphones I use but this year so many interesting new ones out there I'm gotten very addicted to trying them all. I'd seek processional help for this addiction but then I couldn't buy all the new cool headphone and earbuds.

Nov 20, 2017 at 6:53 PM Post #6,852 of 15,418
Nov 21, 2017 at 6:31 AM Post #6,853 of 15,418
Hi everyone long time reader, first time poster. I'm a big fan of equipment that delivers a lot of value for the price. My favorite at-home combo is the Schiit Modi-multibit + Schiit Magni driving a pair of Focal Elears. At work I use a Schiit Jotunheim driving a pair of UERMs through a balanced cable.

Nov 21, 2017 at 4:16 PM Post #6,855 of 15,418
Hi guys just getting into headphones mainly, purchased some Tennmak Piano, an unknown pair which sound good, the TFZ series 5 which I'm loving, Sennheiser 598se, Sennheiser HD8 Dj, and AIAIAI Tma-2 young guru. Looking to expand and would love any advise and to learn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back