New Member Introductions thread
Jul 20, 2017 at 11:09 PM Post #6,098 of 15,508
Hi all !!! I think I've to use Furch as my name for Head-Fi. :ksc75smile:

I use Ether Flow with V281 & 2Qute at the moment also own K10 too.
I'm newbie to everything in gadgets world due to my lack of experience, hope to find the answers I'm looking for & interested here.
Thank you for allow me to join & advance apologize for my poor English for every post from now on.

Jul 20, 2017 at 11:33 PM Post #6,099 of 15,508
Hi all !!! I think I've to use Furch as my name for Head-Fi. :ksc75smile:

I use Ether Flow with V281 & 2Qute at the moment also own K10 too.
I'm newbie to everything in gadgets world due to my lack of experience, hope to find the answers I'm looking for & interested here.
Thank you for allow me to join & advance apologize for my poor English for every post from now on.
Well you have started with a very good setup I must say. If you need answers to a question just start a new thread in the Help and Recommendations thread and I'm sure someone will have a answer to it. Welcome and your English is just fine.

Jul 21, 2017 at 12:03 AM Post #6,101 of 15,508
Hey all,

I have been reading head-fi for a while. Thought it was time to make an account. I've been into quality headphones for a while. Started off with Audio Technica ATH-M50 headphones. Finally made the plunge into Audeze LCD-XC.

Jul 22, 2017 at 12:37 PM Post #6,104 of 15,508
Well you have started with a very good setup I must say. If you need answers to a question just start a new thread in the Help and Recommendations thread and I'm sure someone will have a answer to it. Welcome and your English is just fine.

Thank you ^^ , but after I read Mr.Speaker Electrostatic thread for a while, my interest seem to drop to 2nd priority. I just bought Ether Flow 2 weeks & then found that thread... hmmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back