1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

New Member Introductions thread

First

Back
387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396
398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407
Next

Last
  1. Erich
    Thanks! I can't wait to get better resolving headphones! I'm stuck with, and I'm being generous here, mediocre earbuds. I won't name the manufacturer, but they're from a rather popular brand. For me to be able to resolve relevant details in the music to which I listen, I must play it at high volumes. I will gladly trade volume for resolution any day! I'm just waiting for the green light to buy some quality cans and ditch the buds.

2. serman005
    Let us know when we can help with your search.

3. Andrea Marino
    Same here!, Hi everyone, very glad to be part of this forum...

4. Steve Rathwell
    Hey - longtime reader first time poster!!!

5. serman005
    Welcome, @Steve Rathwell! Keep an eye on your wallet around here. It can be a problem... ---)

6. Kechos
    Hi guys, been lurking for a bit, finally decided to make an account so go easy on me!

7. serman005
    Welcome, @Kechos!!

8. BroncoVA
    Hi "Head-Fiers"!
    I have been reading you for some years now, always found very interesting tips/advices.
    Cheers from France!

9. serman005
    Bienvenue, @BroncoVA! Glad to have you aboard... ---)

10. BroncoVA
    Merci Serman005!

11. jengasmartkit
    hey guys im new but really keen on delving into headfi!

12. paradisle
    Hi Head-fi'ers! central IL here.Looking forward to being part of the conversation. Not really sure what took me so long to get here, but you know what they say, better late than never. I'm interested in ear buds and over the ear headphones. Enjoying my Echobox Audio Finders, Final Audio Sonorous IV and Audioquest dragonfly red on a daily basis. Thanks for having me, looking forward to chatting!

13. Ernst_Stavro_Blofeld
    Long time lurker and always found this site useful. Took the plunge and ordered a Pioneer XDP-300R as my first step into portable DAP's, also purchased a pair of Sennheiser PXC 550's as my job now includes a lot of flight time.

14. serman005
    Welcome, Ernst! Those are some nice first purchases. Keep your hand on your wallet around here... ---)

Ernst_Stavro_Blofeld likes this.
  15. Asteron70
    Hi all,
    Long time reader, first time poster. I've thoroughly enjoyed my step into the world of higher end head-fi over the last 12 months - informed largely by the excellent forums on this website.
    I am only just starting to feel sufficiently qualified to potentially comment on products and also to start trading in some of my purchases to try different products. Looking forward to being a valuable member of these threads.
    Best,
    Asteron.

First

Back
387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396
398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407
Next

Last