New Member Introductions thread
Jun 19, 2017 at 6:56 AM Post #5,879 of 15,511
Howdy, my name is Robin Landseadel. Once upon a time I was a recording engineer—classical, mostly "live", mostly for Grant proposals and radio rebroadcast. I've got credits on 20 CDs, last I looked. Naturally headphones come into play with "location" recording. 20 years later, with a cubicle job, am developing an interest in DAPs, headphone amps and the like. Read a very old [2002] post on the Sony MDR V6 headphones, want to share my 25 years of experience with those cans, not to mention a host of related subjects.
Cheers.

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2017 at 3:17 PM Post #5,880 of 15,511
Howdy, my name is Robin Landseadel. Once upon a time I was a recording engineer—classical, mostly "live", mostly for Grant proposals and radio rebroadcast. I've got credits on 20 CDs, last I looked. Naturally headphones come into play with "location" recording. 20 years later, with a cubicle job, am developing an interest in DAPs, headphone amps and the like. Read a very old [2002] post on the Sony MDR V6 headphones, want to share my 25 years of experience with those cans, not to mention a host of related subjects.
Cheers.
Welcome, Robin!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back