New Loaner Program
Apr 2, 2020 at 2:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
Hi All,

I hope you are all well and safe in your homes. We hope to make your time a tad bit less boring and tedious by offering a new Loaner program from TTVJAudio.com.

Today we are announcing the Chord 2Go loaner program for 5 interested participants. the first person will get a few extra days with it because they will be getting a new unit to play with. so the first person to sign up will get it for 10 days and then everyone else gets it for 1 week. We are NOT including a Hugo 2 so you must already own a Hugo2 to participate.

chord2goandhugo2.jpg

2go-Own-Front-900x675.jpg

Loaner Program Rules:

Send your name and address, telephone number and your Head-Fi user name to me (Todd) at todd@ttvjaudio.com. Do NOT PM me as you will not be included in the program without an email.

You will get the loaner for 1 week to use in your home with your system. After your one week is up, you must send it to the next loaner participant. Email me (todd@ttvjaudio.com) the tracking info so I can pass it on to the recipient.

You MUST write a review and post it in this loaner thread. It must be posted in the same thread as this announcement for the loaner program. Please post the review here first and feel free to post it somewhere else if you like!

Once you have received the loaner, email me to let me know you have it and I will send the address for the next person.

Our loaner programs are USA only. We are restricted from shipping/selling outside the USA on most products.

I look forwad to hearing from you!

Todd

Apr 3, 2020 at 4:11 PM Post #3 of 6
Hi TangoMan,

We are an authorized Chord dealer in the USA and we are not permitted to ship outside the USA. Thus, the US only with the programs we do.

The intent of doing these loaner programs is two fold. First, it promotes our company and hopefully people in the program who decide to purchase the product buy it from us. It also keeps people looking for this product informed and gives them an opportunity to try it in the comfort of their own home with their equipment. They then can share their experience with other members here and hopefully some end up buying from TTVJAudio.

The second benefit is educating not only the people who are in the loaner program on the product but providing a place for people to get honest reviews from their peers.

The pieces we loan out belong to TTVJAudio - they are not provided by the manufacturer. We consider this an investment in the Head-Fi community and in our company.This is one of our ways to promote products, try to sell some of the product and involve the Head-Fi community in the process. It also helps us to build relationships with the members here.

We hope that many of you choose to participate in our loaner programs. We look forward to serving you and reading your impressions!

Todd

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2020 at 4:06 PM Post #4 of 6
The 2Go in SILVER is shipping out to the first participant today. So far there are 3 people sign up for the program. I will accept 2 more...

1.Kaixing
2. SupperTime
3.sphinxx

Enjoy your time with the 2Go and I look forward to your impressions!

Also, I received this today from Chord in regard to their Gofigure app...

7th April 2020, Kent, UK: Chord Electronics’ Gofigure configuration app for the company’s portable streamer/servers, Poly and 2go, has been updated to include new features and benefits for better music streaming, performance and playback.

The new and improved version of Gofigure has been released to enable the wide-ranging feature set delivered by the new 2go, which includes an auto-switching input function, Wi-Fi configuration and gapless audio and DoP/Bit Perfect support. In addition, the updated Gofigure also offers a better experience for Poly users, too.

The latest version, Android 1.2.81 and iOS 2.04, benefits from an updated user interface for greater ease of use, an easy-to-access music tab to navigate to the quick play radio/SD card playlist playback, plus greatly improved device discovery on Bluetooth. In addition, Android users can benefit from Wi-Fi configuration, a feature which will follow later on iOS.
7th April 2020, Kent, UK: Chord Electronics’ Gofigure configuration app for the company’s portable streamer/servers, Poly and 2go, has been updated to include new features and benefits for better music streaming, performance and playback.

The new and improved version of Gofigure has been released to enable the wide-ranging feature set delivered by the new 2go, which includes an auto-switching input function, Wi-Fi configuration and gapless audio and DoP/Bit Perfect support. In addition, the updated Gofigure also offers a better experience for Poly users, too.

The latest version, Android 1.2.81 and iOS 2.04, benefits from an updated user interface for greater ease of use, an easy-to-access music tab to navigate to the quick play radio/SD card playlist playback, plus greatly improved device discovery on Bluetooth. In addition, Android users can benefit from Wi-Fi configuration, a feature which will follow later on iOS.

2go users will need to install the new version of Gofigure to control the device. Poly users are also advised to undertake a fresh install to get the most from their existing equipment. The new versions of the app can be downloaded directly from the Google Play Store and Apple’s App Store.

iOS 13 and Android 7 (or higher) are recommended for Gofigure. Poly will also require the latest firmware (2.0.4) before installing the latest version of the app.

Gofigure is an intuitive configuration app for Poly and 2go that provides easy network set-up and simple settings management, all within a slick and powerful interface. The app offers effortless navigation through both 2go’s and Poly’s main configuration options and benefits from an easy-to-use set-up wizard.

Gofigure is a configuration companion, designed to complement existing third-party control point (playback) apps, such as mconnect and 8 Player. Gofigure simplifies many of 2go’s and Poly’s advanced processes, and offers simple control over the various set-up options, in one simple app.

Gofigure’s wizard makes it easy to configure both new and existing devices to available Wi-Fi networks, quickly enabling music playback. The wizard also facilitates direct Bluetooth set-up and playback, and also offers step-by-step configuration using Hotspot Mode.

Gofigure is free and is available now for iOS and Android devices: search ‘Gofigure’

Todd

Jun 10, 2020 at 4:18 PM Post #6 of 6
If anyone is interested in trying the 2Go, email me. We have a black unit here for demo. Sign up via email and join the program!

Todd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back