New Loaner Program from AmericaHiFi - Cyrus ONE HD Amplifier - AND REVIEWS!
May 6, 2021 at 9:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 57
Hello Head-Fi Members!

We are now a Cyrus Audio Authorized Reseller and are selling the full range of Cyrus ONE products. Please look out for a new thread – we will post details and links to the Cyrus ONE range of products!

As part of this new product launch, we are happy to announce a LOANER PROGRAM for the Cyrus ONE HD Integrated Amplifier (it has a Class AB Headphone Amplifier). This is an open box Cyrus ONE HD unit, direct from the factory, it was used as a review machine, and is basically brand new!

LOANER DETAILS AND SIGNUP:
Signup in this thread, please state two things:
  • The State where you reside.
  • Your familiarity with Cyrus Audio, if you have ever purchased or considered purchasing a Cyrus Audio product!
USA residents only (mainland, 48 contiguous)

We expect to ship the loaner to the first participant at the end of next week (May 14th, 2021)

You must write a review in this thread – preferably with some photos(!)

Play and test the unit for 10-14 days, then send the unit to the next participant as instructed by me.

Upon receipt of the unit, email me and I will send you the details of the next participant. You are responsible for shipping the unit to the next participant!

So – please sign-up below!

CYRUS ONE HD – see attached PDF for full specifications!
You will note that the Cyrus ONE HD has a Class AB Headphone Amplifier: Uniquely, when headphones are connected, the large toroidal transformer is switched to power just the headphone section. These huge reserves of power result in a high power, high voltage class AB headphone amplifier that will drive almost all headphones with ease. The resulting musical performance is on a par with most standalone headphone amplifiers.

Thank you for your continued interest!

Robert
AmericaHiFi

The Cyrus ONE HD and other Cyrus Products are in stock now, and available from our online store:
AmericaHiFi.com/cyrus

HeadFi - Cyrus ONE HD 1 2824x1588.jpg

HeadFi - Cyrus ONE HD 2 2824x1588.jpg

HeadFi - Cyrus ONE HD 3 2824x1588.jpg

HeadFi - Cyrus ONE HD 4 2824x1588.jpg

Last edited:
May 7, 2021 at 11:52 AM Post #3 of 57
Hello, I would be interested in taking part.

I live in Florida.

I’ve never owned a Cyrus Audio product but I recall seeing and hearing them at audio shows in the past and being impressed.

May 7, 2021 at 12:37 PM Post #6 of 57
I'm in TN and have had the chance to try several Cyrus products (SoundKey, Lyric 9, XR-Pre) but not any of the Cyrus One Line. Are you planning on eventually carrying the XR and classic lines as well?

May 7, 2021 at 2:36 PM Post #8 of 57
I'm in TN and have had the chance to try several Cyrus products (SoundKey, Lyric 9, XR-Pre) but not any of the Cyrus One Line. Are you planning on eventually carrying the XR and classic lines as well?
Thank you for your interest!

Yes - I am starting as requested by Cyrus with the Cyrus ONE range of products, and if successful(!) I will expand to the full range of Cyrus products.

May 7, 2021 at 8:23 PM Post #10 of 57
Sign me up - I live in Florida. Always intrigued by the half size product, nice reviews on UK stereo magazines. Nice the brand finally made it to U.S. Definitely considering for my desktop system.

Last edited:
May 7, 2021 at 11:20 PM Post #11 of 57
Sign me up - I live in Florida. Always intrigued by the half size product, nice reviews on UK stereo magazines. Nice the brand finally made it to U.S. Definitely considering for my desktop system.
Yes - the Cyrus ONE HD has some nice reviews, I am attaching two here: HiFi Choice and HiFi PIG - see attached PDFs.

Attachments

• Cyrus ONE HD - Hifi Choice Review - August 2018.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Cyrus ONE HD - HiFi PIG Review - January 2019.pdf
    660.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
May 8, 2021 at 9:11 AM Post #12 of 57
Thank you for your interest. I will have to check. I will send you a private message!

Another interested party from outside the US here if it does become a possibility.

May 8, 2021 at 9:28 AM Post #13 of 57
Hi! I live in MO, and I am interested. I have not heard any Cyrus products, but do hear good things about the products from fellow reviewer, @Wiljen.

Cheers and thank you for the opportunity! The review would be posted here, my blog and numerous Facebook groups as well. Best of luck with the works.

Last edited:
May 8, 2021 at 5:06 PM Post #15 of 57
Hello, please add me to the list to participate in this Cyrus ONE opportunity. I am in Illinois ( near the location of Axone’s annual event) in a suburb of Chicago. I have heard of the company, but have not had the chance to listen their products. I am currently looking adding an amplifier .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back