New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Apr 22, 2015 at 12:20 PM Post #7,585 of 8,377
It's completely a cable issue.  The cable is out of warranty.  I loved them when they worked, but I'm not wasting any more money.

Sorry to hear that your cable has gone whack. Still, it's such a shame to leave your Roxanne in the dust. It's a wonderfully gifted IEM that deserves some good head time. I know you wouldn't think of spending any more money on them, but if I were you, I'd pay to get a new cable (original or 3rd party). That Roxanne sound is simply too good to lose.

Apr 22, 2015 at 12:49 PM Post #7,587 of 8,377

Sorry to hear that your cable has gone whack. Still, it's such a shame to leave your Roxanne in the dust. It's a wonderfully gifted IEM that deserves some good head time. I know you wouldn't think of spending any more money on them, but if I were you, I'd pay to get a new cable (original or 3rd party). That Roxanne sound is simply too good to lose.

I agree.  The Rox are wonderful and this is a huge waste.  But I'm being stubborn and refusing to spend any more at JHA.  Will hope some day to find an after market cable and be back in business.

Apr 22, 2015 at 5:37 PM Post #7,588 of 8,377
I've got a spare cable if you're interested...

My Roxanne's are finally in a drawer.  They don't work!!  Right ear had been going in and out for months, and then the left started acting up last week, now nothing.  Very disappointing experience from the delivery wait to this poor quality to no availability of a good cable.  I use these less than once a week, never to exercise or anything else harsh, just sit and listen to music.  I've given up.  iPhone buds completely suck but at least they work.

Apr 23, 2015 at 9:35 AM Post #7,589 of 8,377
I agree.  The Rox are wonderful and this is a huge waste.  But I'm being stubborn and refusing to spend any more at JHA.  Will hope some day to find an after market cable and be back in business.

Anyway, if you don't mind me asking, what happened between you and JHA regarding the purchase of your Roxanne? Some delays?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back