New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Apr 23, 2014 at 12:20 AM Post #5,161 of 8,377
Anyone have any opinions on the major differences between the UE 18 pro and the JHRoxanne. Price is not the concern I'm interested in the ability to adjust the bass on the Roxanne.

I haven't heard the Roxanne but I recently bought a pair of UE18 Pros. I am fortunate to be close by to UE so I was able to demo before purchase and use their audiologist. My fit was perfect the first time. As far as comfort and sound quality, I couldn't be more pleased

Apr 23, 2014 at 1:16 AM Post #5,162 of 8,377
I haven't heard the Roxanne but I recently bought a pair of UE18 Pros. I am fortunate to be close by to UE so I was able to demo before purchase and use their audiologist. My fit was perfect the first time. As far as comfort and sound quality, I couldn't be more pleased

I had the lucky chance to test out the UE18Pro side by side with the Roxanne's back in February and I remember them having a sound that had me in awe. Really would like to give them another go!

Apr 23, 2014 at 7:43 AM Post #5,163 of 8,377
Well after weeks of waiting it seems Angie never responded to my complaint about the carbon fiber defect and the one time I tried calling them, no answer
I've also been having the problem that every time I take my Universal Roxanne's out the eartips stays in my ear. It's getting annoying and I'm worried it'll get stuck too far in at some point

Apr 23, 2014 at 7:49 AM Post #5,164 of 8,377
Well after weeks of waiting it seems Angie never responded to my complaint about the carbon fiber defect and the one time I tried calling them, no answer
I've also been having the problem that every time I take my Universal Roxanne's out the eartips stays in my ear. It's getting annoying and I'm worried it'll get stuck too far in at some point

Call and ask for Andrew Regan. He's the VP and claims he's always available to talk.

Apr 23, 2014 at 9:19 AM Post #5,167 of 8,377
Call and ask for Andrew Regan. He's the VP and claims he's always available to talk.

Ah yes. He may regret putting that up on facebook...

I really did call them regarding my Roxannes and he does really talk to you and he doesn't talk to you like he is in a rush but takes the time to actually talk to you. 

Apr 23, 2014 at 9:30 AM Post #5,169 of 8,377
  But did you get anywhere?

My case was kind of different from you guys I guess.
I called for two issues.
1. My JH 13 was ordered on the 1st of Feb but still no status till last week. 
2. I was calling regarding the cable of the UNIVERSAL Roxannes and if they sent me the new cable.

Resolution of the issues:
1. My JH was shipped put on Friday morning last week. 
2. My cables that came with my earphone is the new cable. 

I would say its no hard trying giving that a go though since everyone here has hit a brickwall anyway. :) 

Apr 23, 2014 at 9:33 AM Post #5,170 of 8,377

My case was kind of different from you guys I guess.
I called for two issues.
1. My JH 13 was ordered on the 1st of Feb but still no status till last week. 
2. I was calling regarding the cable of the UNIVERSAL Roxannes and if they sent me the new cable.

Resolution of the issues:
1. My JH was shipped put on Friday morning last week. 
2. My cables that came with my earphone is the new cable. 

I would say its no hard trying giving that a go though since everyone here has hit a brickwall anyway. :) 

You see, there's absolutely nothing in that comm that shouldn't have been readily available from the guys on the front line. As a VP he should be smacking some heads together.

Apr 23, 2014 at 9:34 AM Post #5,171 of 8,377
  You see, there's absolutely nothing in that comm that shouldn't have been readily available from the guys on the front line. As a VP he should be smacking some heads together.

LOL. Funny how you put it, but its kinda true though. Haha. 

Apr 23, 2014 at 6:04 PM Post #5,174 of 8,377
Seems like all shipments have dried up and refits (at least for me) are taking a minimum of 3 weeks each. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back