New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Feb 24, 2014 at 9:56 AM Post #3,889 of 8,377

It would appear JH have taken on to much than they can handle? It's a little unfair on you guys.

They obviously did. But changing the CF order to the normal acrylic and the round metallic case will speed things up. I'm pretty sure the sonic bliss will be equal regardless of the materials used.

Feb 24, 2014 at 11:39 AM Post #3,892 of 8,377
  Any of you soon-to-be Roxanne owners wishing you went for the Noble K10s by now?

I received my K10's months ago...

Just cancelled and got a refund for my universal Roxanne order. I give up. 

I still look forward to hearing the Roxanne's some day so I can actually compare to the K10's.

Feb 24, 2014 at 12:09 PM Post #3,893 of 8,377
Hard to keep enthusiastic about their arrival eh?

Changing from CF would be like me ordering a Ferrari and having it delivered with black seats and white paint when what I really wanted was the Rosso Corsa/Crema. They are still the same performance wise - but not quite what I wanted... which would be an extreme dissapointment at this price point.

Come on JH, sort this out because this is pretty... well... no need to say anything more.

Feb 24, 2014 at 1:53 PM Post #3,896 of 8,377
4-5 years ago I was order #2xxx and now I'm order #1xxxx...So between that time roughly 10,500 monitors have been made? You guys think they make only 2200-2500 a year? Thats roughly 208 a month or 7 a day. Yes- I'm killing time and my heart may explode once I see that tracking email in my inbox..........

Feb 24, 2014 at 2:11 PM Post #3,897 of 8,377
4-5 years ago I was order #2xxx and now I'm order #1xxxx...So between that time roughly 10,500 monitors have been made? You guys think they make only 2200-2500 a year? Thats roughly 208 a month or 7 a day. Yes- I'm killing time and my heart may explode once I see that tracking email in my inbox..........

I love it!!

Numbers could be right. This would be good evidence as to why 1000 CF orders has sunk their boat.

Now it would be interesting to see the profit statement for that time period.

Feb 24, 2014 at 7:16 PM Post #3,898 of 8,377
I love it!!

Numbers could be right. This would be good evidence as to why 1000 CF orders has sunk their boat.

I don't think the number for CF Roxanne are that high.. Angie said they had 250ish orders on BF and around 500 all up. The rest are other products. Also I don't think they are actually earning that much more considering they had to get 2 new ovens and remake most of their cables and hired more ppl to speed things up.

Feb 24, 2014 at 7:22 PM Post #3,899 of 8,377
I love it!!

I don't think the number for CF Roxanne are that high.. Angie said they had 250ish orders on BF and around 500 all up. The rest are other products. Also I don't think they are actually earning that much more considering they had to get 2 new ovens and remake most of their cables and hired more ppl to speed things up.

I was kinda kidding about the 1000 CF orders, just said that because of our painful wait.

Hopefully after all this, Roxanne's sister doesn't cost $2500 like Cousin AK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back