New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Feb 22, 2014 at 5:23 AM Post #3,859 of 8,377
Yes you can:) I added the round puck to my order from the beginning:)
The dealer in NL did not even charge me for it! So both cases for the beauty and portability!

I think what he means is if you don't wait for the CF case and get Roxanne to ship with the round case then you can't get the CF case since they need the earpieces to make the CF case.

But if you already have the CF case made, then getting the round case later should not be a problem.

Feb 22, 2014 at 5:28 AM Post #3,860 of 8,377
I think what he means is if you don't wait for the CF case and get Roxanne to ship with the round case then you can't get the CF case since they need the earpieces to make the CF case.

But if you already have the CF case made, then getting the round case later should not be a problem.

Oh my bad:), in that case you are right. :D

Feb 22, 2014 at 10:25 AM Post #3,861 of 8,377

So, just to comment here about the needing your earpieces, my negative impressions or inserts in the CF case were way too tight, I had to cut the inserts to get the earpieces out of the case, so I sent just the case back and they fixed it for me.  They also sent me the round case in the mean time for my trouble.  It may be more difficult for them the do the CF case inserts and they may choose to not do the CF case at all if you get the round case instead, but in my situation they were able to make new inserts for my CF case without having the earpieces.  YMMV

Feb 22, 2014 at 10:41 AM Post #3,862 of 8,377

So, just to comment here about the needing your earpieces, my negative impressions or inserts in the CF case were way too tight, I had to cut the inserts to get the earpieces out of the case, so I sent just the case back and they fixed it for me.  They also sent me the round case in the mean time for my trouble.  It may be more difficult for them the do the CF case inserts and they may choose to not do the CF case at all if you get the round case instead, but in my situation they were able to make new inserts for my CF case without having the earpieces.  YMMV

I think they need something as a reference so they can carve out the CF case. Either the case or the earpiece.

Speaking of which, it doesn't make sense when they still have your original ear impressions.

IMO, the case does not need to be the exact shape as your ear. They just need to hold the earpiece so I don't know why they can't make the CF case with the same ear impression; which they used to mold your earpieces in the first place.

Feb 22, 2014 at 12:13 PM Post #3,863 of 8,377
Got my Fedex tracking. Order 12281 BF. hoping for a good fit.

Feb 22, 2014 at 7:52 PM Post #3,867 of 8,377
Is there a way to get a mic with the Roxannes like the iPhone? Would have been cool if the bass control had track control like play, next, prev track and also a microphone. But then the size of it would probably be a lot bigger.

Feb 22, 2014 at 8:50 PM Post #3,868 of 8,377
  Is there a way to get a mic with the Roxannes like the iPhone? Would have been cool if the bass control had track control like play, next, prev track and also a microphone. But then the size of it would probably be a lot bigger.

Maybe wait for aftermarket cables. Pretty sure this is doable with Roxanne.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back