New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Jan 28, 2016 at 9:03 PM Post #7,921 of 8,377
That's the new cable from moon audio. Look exactly the same as the one I have which I purchased with additional charge on Moon Audio's website. There are people saying the new stock cable from JH audio won't be exactly the same as the one you purchase from Moon Audio, but to me, this looks exactly the same as mine so i don't think they are different. Good that you receive this new cable then, it is in every way better than the old stock cable. 

Jan 28, 2016 at 9:34 PM Post #7,923 of 8,377
you can order different plug on moon audio website, so you can get it to be the same as the new stock cable. But nice to know at least there is a different in appearance : Logo.

Will you be able to do some AB test and see if you can hear any difference between the stock and Black Dragon? Will be nice to know :)

Feb 16, 2016 at 5:46 PM Post #7,927 of 8,377
The new moon audio cables that now come standard with the siren series are now up for sale on the JHAudio website for those that had problems or have a problem with their old cable. Price increase from $60 to $100.

Feb 16, 2016 at 6:11 PM Post #7,928 of 8,377
That's the new cable from moon audio. Look exactly the same as the one I have which I purchased with additional charge on Moon Audio's website. There are people saying the new stock cable from JH audio won't be exactly the same as the one you purchase from Moon Audio, but to me, this looks exactly the same as mine so i don't think they are different. Good that you receive this new cable then, it is in every way better than the old stock cable. 

They are different. Moon Audio sells the black dragon which has a darker sound with more bass. This can be good for something like the Angie but personally I don't like it with the Roxanne. The Moon Audio cables that JHAudio sells are the new stock cables and they should sound a bit lighter. Drew said that he also intends to ship a silver dragon cable in about two months, silver cables are usually very transparent with good high end.

Feb 16, 2016 at 6:22 PM Post #7,929 of 8,377
They are different. Moon Audio sells the black dragon which has a darker sound with more bass. This can be good for something like the Angie but personally I don't like it with the Roxanne. The Moon Audio cables that JHAudio sells are the new stock cables and they should sound a bit lighter. Drew said that he also intends to ship a silver dragon cable in about two months, silver cables are usually very transparent with good high end.

Your Roxanne's look really good! Can we get a picture of both of them facing forward - closeup!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back