New Jersey Meet Sunday February 26th
Jan 20, 2006 at 11:14 PM Post #151 of 479
Raisin...I am going to bring the A8T as well as the Leonardo. If you bring the Eastsound, we can finally compare the units. If you are going to bring the Raptor, then I will bring something else. Please drop me a PM.

Jan 21, 2006 at 5:08 AM Post #153 of 479
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker
Ybor City will be etched on my mind forever thanks to Matt and Gene. It is the devil's work mixed in with a touch of DaVinci's code
icon10.gif

I lost a couple nights out partying there, did you see them?
biggrin.gif

Jan 21, 2006 at 6:07 AM Post #155 of 479
What's the mass-transportation situation?

Jan 21, 2006 at 2:13 PM Post #156 of 479
Wow, thanks Canman. This is a whopping 5 minutes from my apartment (though for some reason I didn't think of the Hilton as a place that holds meets).

Okay, we are all set....see you there...

Jan 21, 2006 at 5:58 PM Post #157 of 479
As far as compiling a list of gear that's going to be there, I don't think thats really all that necessary. If you are wondering, you can be assured that if its good its probably going to be there
orphsmile.gif

I'd really like to hear something from Eddie Current. I'll ask Craig to send an EC-01.

Jan 21, 2006 at 6:44 PM Post #158 of 479
Quote:

Originally Posted by Canman
As far as compiling a list of gear that's going to be there, I don't think thats really all that necessary. If you are wondering, you can be assured that if its good its probably going to be there
orphsmile.gif

One of the jaded luxury's of this area, I guess- equipment lists are assumed to be inclusive! :L3ksmile

Jan 21, 2006 at 7:30 PM Post #159 of 479
Looks great...thanks for all the work guys.

Jan 22, 2006 at 2:08 AM Post #160 of 479
Quote:

Originally Posted by gpalmer
I lost a couple nights out partying there, did you see them?
biggrin.gif

Yeah...I saw the being hauled away in a mass exodus of modded Scion's.
I have never seen so many Scion's in one place. And the half naked women had Stevieo, Ray Samuels and I apologizing to our wives and we didn't even do anything.
I just kept picturing my daughter there in 4 years and the need for a large dose of Tums.

Jan 22, 2006 at 4:50 AM Post #161 of 479
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker
Ybor City will be etched on my mind forever thanks to Matt and Gene. It is the devil's work mixed in with a touch of DaVinci's code
icon10.gif

Hehe I LOVE YBOR CITY! I went there with a group of oh, say, 50 people and we talked a club owner into keeping the club open an extra couple hours on a sunday night so we could party, and so it was just us, a couple skeezy dudes in silk shirts w/ popped collars, and a 70-year-old guy gettin down with his bad self. Hooray for seeing the lead twirler (from a band that will go nameless to protect the guilty
smily_headphones1.gif
) drink 12 beers and pole dance!
eek.gif

God bless that city
icon10.gif

Jan 22, 2006 at 5:57 AM Post #162 of 479
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trogdor
Wow, thanks Canman. This is a whopping 5 minutes from my apartment (though for some reason I didn't think of the Hilton as a place that holds meets).

I'm looking forward to this; and I'm 10 minutes from there right now
icon10.gif

Jan 22, 2006 at 1:00 PM Post #163 of 479
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trogdor

great, 7 minutes from my place too. i thought hilton is like any other hotel.. cartman in southpark had a conference meeting in hilton if i remember : P

Jan 23, 2006 at 5:03 PM Post #164 of 479
Guys, I'm sorry for switching the plans on you guys, but the Hilton manager snuck in a catering requirement plus they want to charge for parking.

I got word back from the Ramada Inn which is within a half mile from the Hilton. The Ramada will end up being half the price of the Hilton.

I will confirm later tonight.

Jan 23, 2006 at 7:38 PM Post #165 of 479
Canman, fine print huh?
tongue.gif
You should post your experiences dealing with these hotels, as these venue's are becoming popular for meets. I'm sure members would benefit from the info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back