New iRiver AK70
Jul 6, 2016 at 5:41 PM Post #197 of 1,293

well tell us the price, dont be shy.

It could be under £500 yet to confirm...

LOL -  £500 for a $599 DAP.

Yeah, sounds about right....
mad.gif

Jul 7, 2016 at 12:21 AM Post #202 of 1,293
From @dignis_jp's tweet again, here is a side view of the AK70/'Mojo case :

Sorry, I have to say that I think the mint green player is ugly, I think that Mojo is ugly as well, and now Dignis came out with an equally ugly case to house both... what are you guys thinking?

There, I said it, now i'll go back to the hole which I came from...

Jul 7, 2016 at 12:24 AM Post #203 of 1,293
Sorry, I have to say that I think the mint green player is ugly, I think that Mojo is ugly as well, and now Dignis came out with an equally ugly case to house both... what are you guys thinking?

Lol, usually ugly was powerful enough.
You prefer nice but not powerful?

Jul 7, 2016 at 3:42 AM Post #204 of 1,293

Hahahaha. Chunky chunky.

Jul 7, 2016 at 7:17 AM Post #205 of 1,293

From @dignis_jp's tweet again, here is a side view of the AK70/'Mojo case :

Single-box solutions are so good-looking:

So Vsonic's CEO mentioned quite some time ago they will be entering the DAP market and it seems he was not joking

This thing seems to be inspired by their upcoming ultra expensive high-end iem and is obviously quite ugly to put it mildly.

Jul 7, 2016 at 11:09 AM Post #209 of 1,293
AK70 unboxing
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DYT9YZPae5w&feature=youtu.be

I placed an order through moon audio about an hour before I saw this video. I don't know if I am more excited for it to come or less excited after watching the unboxing. I have a feeling it will end up in my closet unless I always pair it with the mojo/ Alo CDM.

Jul 7, 2016 at 7:27 PM Post #210 of 1,293
I placed an order through moon audio about an hour before I saw this video. I don't know if I am more excited for it to come or less excited after watching the unboxing. I have a feeling it will end up in my closet unless I always pair it with the mojo/ Alo CDM.

There is depend how you tiddy up your setup.
I am happy with it, cause it is my 2nd DAP and also AK entry level as well.
I knew what I needs, this AK70 will be my multi DAP, cause that USB input can have more choices or rather than optical / coxal only.
The worst point was never come with any case :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back