New IEM's from adio-technica.
Apr 5, 2006 at 10:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

nsjong

Headphoneus Supremus
The design is awesome.
Guess what? It's nearly the same as the EX51's, which means that it'll offer sexy fit.
smily_headphones1.gif

I assume these will have bass, unlike the CK5's because these offer more of a seal.

ck31.jpg

Apr 6, 2006 at 12:31 AM Post #6 of 19
i don't see where they ripped off sony's design.
confused.gif
they look more like md33 to me but with the hump scooped out. anyway, hopefully these will be better than the ck5. i have the ck7 and imo they are much better than others in its price range such as hje70.

Apr 6, 2006 at 4:49 AM Post #9 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by [AK]Zip
Anyone know when these will be released?

april 21st.

Apr 6, 2006 at 5:12 AM Post #10 of 19
From the look of it, they're using a dynamic driver. I'm not holding my breath, but it will be interesting to see/hear what they managed to get out of it. Thus far, none of the IEMs that use dynamic drivers are considered very good.

Apr 21, 2006 at 8:44 PM Post #13 of 19
price ain't bad ..
i'm really interested in these .. so i'd really like to see some reviews from anyone who's getting them
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 21, 2006 at 9:03 PM Post #14 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by poonpower
What are dynamic drivers?

The type of driver.
a small plastic diaphragm suspending the voice coil in a stationary magnetic field. When AC current is sent through the voice coil, the resulting magnetic field pushes against or attracts to the stationary magnetic field. This causes the diaphragm to vibrate and make sound waves in the adjacent air.

Look interresting. I like the optional... long or short cord.

Anyone know when / if audiocubes will be selling them to the states?
Garrett

Apr 21, 2006 at 9:15 PM Post #15 of 19
2 posts above .. Kaotic stated they were available on audiocubes .. i checked and sure enough they're there :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back