New IEM, upgrading from Trinity Delta (Under $200)
Jun 8, 2020 at 7:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

kopi94

New Head-Fier
Hi,
I have been using Trinity Delta IEM for about 5 years. The sound signature/quality is really nice, especially when I consider that my source is mainly iPhone 8 & MBP. Although, with FiiO E10k they sound a little bit better.

The reason why I am looking for an upgrade is mainly because of comfort. My ear canal is narrower compared to an average and my IEM in past d-jays and Phonak Audeo PFE 112 were more comfy than Trinity Delta. They were also lighter, which I found more suitable for me.

It is important to mention, new headphones will be used mainly with an iPhone 8 and sometimes with the MBP & Fiio E10k.

Are there any IEM, which should be an upgrade in terms of sound quality & comfort with V or U-shape signature considering the current set-up?

I was thinking about iBasso IT01, but can't try them and they feel quite bulky with the same diameter of the sound canal as Trinity Delta.

Maybe it's an insane idea, but what about AirPods Pro? Would it be a significant downgrade of sound quality compared to Delta?

Thanks.
K.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread