New IEM - Periodic Audio Beryllium or Oriveti New Primacy?
Oct 4, 2018 at 3:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

energeon

New Head-Fier
I'm looking to pick up a new pair of IEMs and after some research, I've pretty much focused on the Periodic Audio Beryllium and the Oriveti New Primacy. If anyone has these pairs, could you comment on which is better?

I normally listen to pop, classical and a bit of rap and will normally use IEMs when I commute, so there might be some abuse on the IEM when commuting, so build quality is also a thing. I also use an iPhone 7 for listening to music when commuting, so if there are any problems with impedance on it, please state it out.

Thanks!

Oct 4, 2018 at 8:32 AM Post #2 of 3
Haven't heard the Periodic but I do like the ONP quite well. I would add the Campfire Orion to the list were I you. Maybe read about it and see what you think. It is possible it could work for you. Excellent build quality, too. Built like a tank.

Oct 4, 2018 at 8:57 AM Post #3 of 3
Haven't heard the Periodic but I do like the ONP quite well. I would add the Campfire Orion to the list were I you. Maybe read about it and see what you think. It is possible it could work for you. Excellent build quality, too. Built like a tank.
Yeah, I also considered that but I saw some reviews saying that it wasn't too comfortable to be worn for long periods of time, which I would probably be doing with an IEM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back