1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

New Hifiman Headphone HE-400 is out

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by blankdisc, Dec 24, 2011.
First

Back
231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240
242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251
Next

Last
  1. olegausany
    Quote:

Smallest DAC/AMP in one which lets you use an AMP of your choice or active speakers while using same DAC chip as ODAC and some very expensive HiFi gear plus USB code used in expensive HIFi DACs and brand new $250 isn't expensive cause Bifrost without USB cost $350 new and is useless if you computer doesn't have SPIDF out while DragonFly could be plugged in into USB port of any Mac/PC with crapy built-in audio which will be completely bypassed.

2. conquerator2
    Or you can buy something like the NFB-16 which is great :-D and relatively portable (well transportable) 

3. olegausany
    Quote:

You have to buy it directly from China and pay for expensive shipping plus no easy return if you don't like it as it happened to me when I got Arcam rPac and sent it back the next day

4. palmfish

.....and.....breathe..... :D

5. wje
    I saw a post over in the "deals" thread where Amazon now has the HE-400s listed on their site.  So, if you have some Amazon credit, or prefer to go through Amazon, here's your chance.  [​IMG]

6. chewy4
    They were on their site before, but it just went through head-direct. Could still use Amazon credit's and stuff, I bought a bunch of giftcards to buy mine.

Cool that they're selling them themselves now though, so you can get more reliable shipping if you want.

EDIT: Er, it says that it is only fulfilled by Amazon and sold by Kraft Audio... but it's eligible for prime, weird.

7. Phos
    "Fulfilled By Amazon" might as well mean sold by amazon.  It's stored and shipped by them.  

8. machoboy
    yes and fulfilled by amazon is always eligible for prime as far as I've seen. amazon will also handle your returns so you don't have to argue with the seller.

9. bbophead
    Quote:
    "Always"?  I don't think so, but they will handle the return, I hope.

10. wje
    Quote:

OK, thanks.  My point was that some members were waiting until they appeared on Amazon.  HifiMAN didn't have them on Amazon until several months after the HE-400 was released.  My message was to let those who might be waiting on Amazon to let them know they were on the site, not necessarily have another member tell me that they have been on Amazon before.  [​IMG]  [​IMG]

11. machoboy
    "fulfilled by Amazon" means that it ships from one of Amazons distro centers, so I don't know why any fulfilled by amazon orders wouldn't be eligible for prime.

12. olegausany
    Quote:

+1

13. olegausany
    Quote:

YES they do handle returns, I just did when bought and returned Arcam rPac

14. manzana
    How is the Icon HDP to the HE400 ? Has anyone try it ?

15. MattTCG
    I have not heard it. I know others who says it's good. 

First

Back
231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240
242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251
Next

Last