New Hidizs AP200 double DAC Android-based smart music player
Sep 24, 2018 at 10:09 AM Post #2,447 of 2,616
After putting my AP200 up for sale for a few months no one wanna buy it then I begin to try it, it's actually not a bad player if you just use Music mode, I am currently using OS 0.2.8beta they fixed that awkward touch interface, battery life for standby. I feel it's quite a balanced player not that bass heavy player or mid focused player. Referencing from my Plenue D :).

Sep 24, 2018 at 12:00 PM Post #2,448 of 2,616
After putting my AP200 up for sale for a few months no one wanna buy it then I begin to try it, it's actually not a bad player if you just use Music mode, I am currently using OS 0.2.8beta they fixed that awkward touch interface, battery life for standby. I feel it's quite a balanced player not that bass heavy player or mid focused player. Referencing from my Plenue D :).
Sound wise it is actually pretty good for the price, it is just the awkward controls and lack of functions like line out and spidif out/in

Sep 24, 2018 at 12:24 PM Post #2,449 of 2,616
No, there isn't. We are waiting since long for promised line out implementation.
I asked Hidizs Chinese customer service and they told me that they are still not sure when will the update come or if it will actually come. And I also asked if there will be any expansion amplifier card like the dx200 no reply yet

Sep 24, 2018 at 1:15 PM Post #2,450 of 2,616

I still use the 2.6 beta and love its SQ when pairing with massdrop noble x UIEMs via EA Ares II 4wire. I will upgrade to Ares II 8wire to see how the SQ improvement.

Sep 24, 2018 at 7:41 PM Post #2,451 of 2,616
Sound wise it is actually pretty good for the price, it is just the awkward controls and lack of functions like line out and spidif out/in
It really lacks a lot of feature for that price range compared to it's competitor which they put on the Kickstarter page, just to get us wanting to buy it xD that. That laggy interface and the wifi connection... Haha

Nov 19, 2018 at 12:02 PM Post #2,452 of 2,616
Na moim ap200 nie działa WiFi, próbowałem z dwiema sieciami WiFi ,wprowadziłam hasło do każdej z nich, pojawił się w obydwu przypadkach napis połączono ale pomimo to gdy próbuję wejść w internet pojawia się napis jesteś bez połączenia z siecią.
Reasumując: urządzenie śmieć

Nov 19, 2018 at 12:06 PM Post #2,454 of 2,616
In English please! Thanks.
On my ap200 does not work WiFi, I tried with two WiFi networks, I entered the password for each of them, appeared in both cases, the message was connected but despite this when trying to enter the Internet appears the inscription you are offline.
To sum up: the device should be trash

no charge singleended5863...

Nov 19, 2018 at 12:20 PM Post #2,455 of 2,616
Witaj, moje WiFi nie działa na moim ap200, połączyłem go z dwiema sieciami i przy każdym z nich pojawiła się wiadomość, mimo że próbuję wejść do Internetu, pojawia się napis, który nie jest połączony z Wi- Fi. Wygląda na to, że jest to najgorszy zakup mojego życia. Kupiłem AP200, aby móc słuchać Spotify, to była podstawowa intencja. Miał być flagowym urządzeniem i jest flagowym śmieciem.

Nov 19, 2018 at 12:30 PM Post #2,457 of 2,616
On my ap200 does not work WiFi, I tried with two WiFi networks, I entered the password for each of them, appeared in both cases, the message was connected but despite this when trying to enter the Internet appears the inscription you are offline.
To sum up: the device should be trash

no charge singleended5863...

My AP200 has no problem whatsoever. :smile_phones:

Nov 20, 2018 at 4:46 AM Post #2,458 of 2,616
Na moim ap200 nie działa WiFi, próbowałem z dwiema sieciami WiFi ,wprowadziłam hasło do każdej z nich, pojawił się w obydwu przypadkach napis połączono ale pomimo to gdy próbuję wejść w internet pojawia się napis jesteś bez połączenia z siecią.
Reasumując: urządzenie śmieć
Chłopie, wszyscy nie mowią po polsku tutaj !
As other people wrote, use english. https://www.deepl.com/translator

My AP200 has no problem whatsoever. :smile_phones:
Same here. The WiFi is a little weak though (stainless steel AP200), compared to other mobile devices.

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2018 at 3:33 AM Post #2,459 of 2,616
Hidizs has Black Friday 40% off on everything, except AP80. The AP200 goes for $179,40. I wouldn't recommend it to anybody, since the firmware is over half a year old and known issues were never solved.

I was just thinking about the feeling when you backed up the AP200 project on Kickstarter, paying as an early bird much more than they are selling it now. Kind of being cheated.

Nov 23, 2018 at 10:37 AM Post #2,460 of 2,616
Hidizs has Black Friday 40% off on everything, except AP80. The AP200 goes for $179,40. I wouldn't recommend it to anybody, since the firmware is over half a year old and known issues were never solved.

I was just thinking about the feeling when you backed up the AP200 project on Kickstarter, paying as an early bird much more than they are selling it now. Kind of being cheated.
Yup, mine is sitting dusty on my desk like a paper-weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back