New Hidizs AP200 double DAC Android-based smart music player
Nov 16, 2017 at 5:32 AM Post #1,291 of 2,616
I received the same email today with a tracking number for my device that was delivered on the 6th. It sucked for me though, at first I thought it was an email saying they'd sent out a replacement for my defective AP200. No such luck.

Nov 16, 2017 at 5:37 AM Post #1,292 of 2,616
Nov 16, 2017 at 5:38 AM Post #1,293 of 2,616
I received the same email today with a tracking number for my device that was delivered on the 6th. It sucked for me though, at first I thought it was an email saying they'd sent out a replacement for my defective AP200. No such luck.

I feel for you : (

Nov 16, 2017 at 11:03 AM Post #1,295 of 2,616
Yep, just got the tracking email, been using mine for several days. :)
Like most of you that have posted, I also received the email with tracking this morning. Although I haven't received my unit yet. Mine was ordered through the Indiegogo campaign. I'm sure Hidizs has folks working very hard to get everything sorted out - I'm sure it's overwhelming them.

Nov 16, 2017 at 11:15 AM Post #1,297 of 2,616
After updgraded to 0.20beta, last version, issue with external USB DAC Chord Mojo has worsed, no noise, no music, nothing.
In AP200 screen a message about USB device connected is shown but nothing happens.

That might actually be a good sign that your previous problem is firmware related. If it was hardware there probably would have been no change.

Nov 16, 2017 at 12:22 PM Post #1,299 of 2,616
Is there anywhere other than the Hidizs website to download the firmware? Every time I try it downloads incredibly slowly before ultimately failing. This last time it got to about 180mb downloaded in something over a half hour before losing connection.

Nov 16, 2017 at 12:39 PM Post #1,302 of 2,616
Nov 16, 2017 at 3:49 PM Post #1,304 of 2,616
It has now been 7 days since I've last heard from Hidizs in regards to my AP200 not accepting a charge. I sent an email 2 days ago reminding them of their promise to resolve the situation and still nothing. I've begun to believe I've got a beautiful blue paper weight and they have no intention of repairing/replacing my defective unit.

Likewise i purchased an Ap200 that is now an effective paperweight does not accept charge flashing screen when it did work all but briefly volume went low to high and had to power down reboot to stop.
Likewise Hidzs were responding within a 3 -4 days but nothing in the last week or so, going forward i think they will honour defective units but its a big wait.....

Hope that helps

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2017 at 4:13 PM Post #1,305 of 2,616
Likewise i purchased an Ap200 that is now an effective paperweight does not accept charge flashing screen when it did work all but briefly volume went low to high and had to power down reboot to stop.
Likewise Hidzs were responding within a 3 -4 days but nothing in the last week or so, going forward i think they will honour defective units but its a big wait.....

Hope that helps

I finally heard from them today. However it was just to again ask me to charge the item with a 5V2A adapter for 24 hours. I wrote them back and explained that I had been using one, and with several USB cables including theirs, for over 30 hours at least twice. I also said that it isn't going to be a quick fix, that my device will require repair or replacement. I'm happy to have heard back from them, and I'm a realistic guy, I don't expect my replacement unit until everyone else gets theirs. I just want to hear that they intend to send me one when they are caught up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back