New Hidizs AP200 double DAC Android-based smart music player
Aug 1, 2017 at 6:11 PM Post #556 of 2,616
Hi @Hidizs Hk,
Could you please confirm Tidal offline (in Android mode obviusly) works perfectly through (each of) Bluetooth, wifi (chromecast audio) and cable connected to Mojo?
I will be using AP200 using mainly when traveling so offline is mandatory but at home it will the transport for Mojo. My cuurrent Oneplus3 Android smartphone plays Tidal offline through Bluetooth (fantastic with my car), through CCA when TOSLINK to Mojo is desired but not when USB C connected to Mojo as UAPP only is allowed to stream Tidal and if UAPP is not used then Android default USB audio driver upsamples music getting a bad SQ into the Mojo.
I need this clarification before pledging in kickstarter.
Cheers.

Aug 1, 2017 at 8:37 PM Post #557 of 2,616
Aug 2, 2017 at 12:11 PM Post #558 of 2,616
If there is one thing I could request for the native app it's bookmarking for audiobook and podcast support please.

Aug 2, 2017 at 8:12 PM Post #561 of 2,616
Only 13 days to go... I really hope we start seeing some reviews or at least some basic first impressions on SQ and some more videos before the campaign ends.

On paper and price I’m all for the AP200 over the Fiio X5 III, however, if the SQ reports don’t comeback, I’m going to hold off and save up longer for a X7II.

EDIT: Also in an update into looking a IEMs, I’m also thinking of getting the 1More Quads. Seems really good for the price/ performance.

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2017 at 12:08 PM Post #562 of 2,616
My basic understanding is that a few of us will be receiving samples. I should be getting one as well, so I can confirm things when it arrives :floatsmile:

EDIT::: Should be here on 4 August, so by 5-6 I can have at least a basic impression

did you receive it? :L3000:

Aug 4, 2017 at 12:17 PM Post #563 of 2,616
did you receive it? :L3000:

Nope :smile_phones:

And you might guess why from here.

hmYoSgq.png

Basically, both me and Hidizs have worked together, provided all papers necessary for deliver, but DHL decided that they won't deliver it until Monday, even though they promised to both me and Hidizs that the package would be delivered by 4. Wonderful, isn't it?

DHL might also have opened the package and might also deliver it scratched, like it happened to me once before.

Anyways... It should be here on Monday, I really hope that DHL doesn't cause further problems. Please DON'T ask for DHL shipping if you have a choice, this is the third package they mess up for me.

Aug 4, 2017 at 12:26 PM Post #565 of 2,616
@Dobrescu George

Dang :triportsad:

and I should receive on Monday Xiaomi Mi Note 2 by DHL , guess I need to prepare myself :scream:

Maybe in other countries they are not as bad, I should add that it was DHL Romania who created the problems, not any other point on the delivery path, DHL Italy, DHL Germany, DHL Singapore and all other countries the packaged went through were fine, DHL Romania caused the issues.

I really hope that your Note2 gets there in one piece, that is quite a lovely phone. I'm still rocking a simpler Mi Max because I like watching videos on the large screen :darthsmile:

Aug 4, 2017 at 12:58 PM Post #566 of 2,616
Nope :smile_phones:

And you might guess why from here.

hmYoSgq.png

Basically, both me and Hidizs have worked together, provided all papers necessary for deliver, but DHL decided that they won't deliver it until Monday, even though they promised to both me and Hidizs that the package would be delivered by 4. Wonderful, isn't it?

DHL might also have opened the package and might also deliver it scratched, like it happened to me once before.

Anyways... It should be here on Monday, I really hope that DHL doesn't cause further problems. Please DON'T ask for DHL shipping if you have a choice, this is the third package they mess up for me.
Sad to see this nonsense with DHL and Romanian post office in general hasn't been fixed.
They used to open every single package of mine.
Once i received a pair of socks frok America and they opened the package in front of me to check.
DHL in UK is fast and reliable.

Aug 4, 2017 at 1:47 PM Post #567 of 2,616
Sad to see this nonsense with DHL and Romanian post office in general hasn't been fixed.
They used to open every single package of mine.
Once i received a pair of socks frok America and they opened the package in front of me to check.
DHL in UK is fast and reliable.

At least I know that other people will be receiving their packages all well in there :darthsmile:

I'll probably keep reporting things to DHL international and hope that they will step up at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back