New headphones
Mar 6, 2013 at 4:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 28

jdogw

Head-Fier
My last headphones broke and I am now looking for a new pair. I have found a lot of nice looking headphones out there but I'm having a hard time choosing. Can any of you guys recommend me a pair of headphones that are circumaural, comfortable, have good bass and under $65? No beats, skullcandy or anything like that. Thank you.

Mar 6, 2013 at 5:34 PM Post #4 of 28
Creative Aurvana Live! is a good option too for bass heads.

Mar 6, 2013 at 8:05 PM Post #6 of 28
Quote:
Maybe a Sony MDR-V6. That's very durable.

I used to own a pair of these and they are very durable. They also have decent bass and the only thing you really need to worry about replacing are the pads and those will last you a couple of years before degrading.  Also I used to wear these for hours on end and I would be fine.  I think in the $65 range these are the best.  

Mar 7, 2013 at 11:52 AM Post #9 of 28
These are some great suggestions and thank you all for taking the time to write it all out. I will consider the choices. Also do any of you have any suggestions that also have some style. I want to be able to walk around and have the headphones stand out of the traditional black or white colors. Thanks

Mar 8, 2013 at 11:12 PM Post #14 of 28
Jvc S500 or somic efi-82 Mt. Both are good with potential upgrades from easy mods.

Mar 8, 2013 at 11:26 PM Post #15 of 28
I recently bought a JVC HA-RX 900 for 55 bucks off Amazon and they sound great and are amazingly comfortable. I am still awaiting for my Audio Technica ATH-M50's to come which is out of your budget at 116 dollars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back