New Headphones
Nov 30, 2012 at 7:18 PM Post #77 of 97
ooooooh ****! Pictures and impressions please! That was incredibly fast, you must be stoked.

Dec 1, 2012 at 4:17 AM Post #79 of 97
oh man. LOOL! I just took off all my makeup -_- Here's a pic w/o me in it. But believe me, I was like in :OO> :DDD lol my parents didn't know I was burning them in so they turned off my computer though -_- ah well.

Dec 1, 2012 at 4:28 AM Post #80 of 97
So as I'm listening to it, there are little crackly noises when there's bass. Will that go away after I burn them in more? Or is it just cause i plugged it directly into my computer?

Dec 1, 2012 at 4:36 AM Post #81 of 97
Hey I have the e17, no experience with e11. So don't know about cracking noises or hissing on the e11 but if you don't plug the headphone Jack all the way in, you can get cracking noises and all sorts of jitter. I even had one side (forgot if its left or right) went muted on me when I didn't plug the headphone Jack all the way in. Good luck.

Edit: BTW how you should connect it is comp USB port> (through USB to fiio e11 cable)> fiio e11 (USB input and mode, not auxiliary, I thought you were using it with iPhone when I replied to you on pm)> Beyer dt990 (connected to the headphone Jack of the e11, and make sure you plug it all the way in)

Dec 2, 2012 at 5:14 AM Post #84 of 97
Any more updates on sound quality, comfort, and how much you like them after burn in thus far?

Also anyone here that has been keeping up with this thread have any experience with Ultrasone pro 900? I'm in need of some heavy bass but prestige quality throughout on a decent budget. At first I considered the pro700mk2 but ended up on a final decision to go with the pro 900 due to comfortability. I didn't want to have to deal with adjusting and swapping out earpads and stuff with the 700. I've read a pretty decent amount of reviews as well but still if you have good or bad comments about either or that would be appreciated.

Dec 2, 2012 at 5:22 AM Post #85 of 97
Haha. Hey girls can be bros too. According to pewdiepie, EVERYONE can be a bro :) Sound quality is seriously amazing. If i close my eyes, I feel like I'm in a concert hall. I'm putting my headphones around books to kind of stretch them out a bit so they don't clamp as hard. Oh my goodness I can just listen to them all day :D

Dec 2, 2012 at 12:35 PM Post #86 of 97
Haha. Hey girls can be bros too. According to pewdiepie, EVERYONE can be a bro :) Sound quality is seriously amazing. If i close my eyes, I feel like I'm in a concert hall. I'm putting my headphones around books to kind of stretch them out a bit so they don't clamp as hard. Oh my goodness I can just listen to them all day :D

Good that's all we want to "hear" (pun intended hehe) :)

Dec 8, 2012 at 10:26 PM Post #88 of 97
Hey guys just got my stands and 50th anniversary m50. Just thought I'd bring this thread back from the dead.

Dec 9, 2012 at 3:19 PM Post #89 of 97
Quote:
Hey guys just got my stands and 50th anniversary m50. Just thought I'd bring this thread back from the dead.

Nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back