New Headphones
Nov 28, 2012 at 5:23 AM Post #61 of 97
Quote:
I have no experience with lower priced amps... If you want something good on budget you could pick up a jds labs cmoy amp from ebay or amazon http://www.jdslabs.com/item.php?fetchitem=cMoyBB203
And it is quite cool, makes you stand out
biggrin.gif

Whoa that's cute! Unfortunately, it's actually more expensive than the e11 xD I think I'll stick with that.

Nov 28, 2012 at 3:41 PM Post #62 of 97
What's the status? Did you order the beyers?

Nov 29, 2012 at 2:09 AM Post #67 of 97
It is with the fiio, right?

Nov 29, 2012 at 4:50 PM Post #72 of 97
Yeah, it's crazy. I used to spend all my money on my car and 1 day realized it's annoying to go over speed bumps super slow every time, buying new tires every other month etc. So I figured people have hobbies like collecting shoes and stuff so I thought "Hey I like music, and I'm a techie as well, I won a Audio Technica turntable off QuiBids for a few cents so why not get a great set of headphones". As soon as I found this site it was over. Started looking at AMPs, DACs, Bookshelf speakers, more headphones, more headphones. Ordered 1 pair of headphones and the next day ordered the LE of it. Most likely going to order grados or krk headphones by the end of the year and a Little Dot MKiii. Going to go ahead and say I'm addicted at no fault of my own but at the fault of this well built and friendly community (no offense).

Nov 29, 2012 at 9:28 PM Post #73 of 97
Yeah, it's crazy. I used to spend all my money on my car and 1 day realized it's annoying to go over speed bumps super slow every time, buying new tires every other month etc. So I figured people have hobbies like collecting shoes and stuff so I thought "Hey I like music, and I'm a techie as well, I won a Audio Technica turntable off QuiBids for a few cents so why not get a great set of headphones". As soon as I found this site it was over. Started looking at AMPs, DACs, Bookshelf speakers, more headphones, more headphones. Ordered 1 pair of headphones and the next day ordered the LE of it. Most likely going to order grados or krk headphones by the end of the year and a Little Dot MKiii. Going to go ahead and say I'm addicted at no fault of my own but at the fault of this well built and friendly community (no offense).

LOL I'm also addicted. I thought I was done when I spent 100 bucks on an etymotic research hf5 but I guess NOT!!!

Nov 30, 2012 at 3:28 AM Post #74 of 97
Quote:
LOL I'm also addicted. I thought I was done when I spent 100 bucks on an etymotic research hf5 but I guess NOT!!!

Yay, my first decent source of good audio! Great IEM's...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back