New Headphone Stand
Mar 7, 2012 at 6:36 PM Post #451 of 546

Quote:
This is the specific product:
http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1v/R-100387753/h_d2/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10053&langId=-1&keyword=rubbermaid%20hose&storeId=10051

I found out what they were called, went over to the store, and for a long while I was staring at them thinking "this is a huge hook, I don't want a huge hook", but didn't make the connection that if you flip it over its a headphone stand. :p
I found them at the beginning of the "storage" isle in Home Depot.

Price is a bit under $10 USD. I also found it on Lowe's website as well, but on their site the image is of the old version. I'm not sure if they carry the new or old version, but may be worth a look.

At my store there were only 1 of them, I'll wait until they get back in stock and pick up two more. :D

Great! I'm out the door to the local HD!
beerchug.gif

Mar 8, 2012 at 2:47 AM Post #453 of 546
Picked up a couple of the BB & B mug trees.  They are very sturdy and hold at least 3 full sized headphones plus one portable or small can each.  Am very happy with them so far.

Pics please.

Mar 15, 2012 at 4:32 PM Post #456 of 546

Quote:
[=][/]
Stand works great at work. I miss SXSW every year. I great place to see big acts or even in knowns in small venues.

Just about to get out the door to work at the Continental.  We had a surprise visit last night by Sissy Spacek and her extended family (some of whom live in greater Austin) to hear her daughter Schuyler Fisk.  They were all very nice.  Of course SxSW is all about the music (unless you're attending the film or interactive parts).  We had 6 quality groups last night.  My personal favorite was our opening act The Trishas--excellent female vocals and harmony (4 lead singers who support one another--as well) in a great Texas flavored rootsy package.

Time to do it again.  We have 7 artists on the bill tonight.

Mar 21, 2012 at 4:29 PM Post #459 of 546
heres my headphone stand from hd, Its in the works still. I was able to find a block and cut the edges to make he round top. Just gotta cover it in velour and make it look nicer.

Jul 22, 2012 at 9:45 PM Post #462 of 546
Cool-looking stand!

Jul 25, 2012 at 10:08 AM Post #465 of 546
Hmm, I was just going off HD's web site and they don't list them anymore.  I tried googling the exact name and all I'm seeing is a version that mounts on a wall.

I'll have to stop by and check today I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back