New Head-Fi Update
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2017 at 11:22 PM Post #1,128 of 1,792
The clipping issue with the page numbers was picked up on a little earlier in the thread by Axel. It's reportedly on the shortlist to get debugged.

Trust me, the list of bugs is not as short as I'd like.

I'm looking forward to that. Any idea of a time frame?

The dark theme will be coming after we get everything sorted with the current design. There's no indication how long that'll take.

May 8, 2017 at 11:33 PM Post #1,129 of 1,792
Great update, waiting for them to put all the reviews back and hopefully images that were in photo albums. My Mojo review was nested right under Relic's before the switch and now it's M.I.A...but this site is looking much better than 1 week ago. Nice work!

Actually, I just checked and if you sort by 'Likes' the order is the same as what it was on the Huddler site. I'm pretty sure that was not functional earlier and it seems the 'Rep' has been transferred over to 'Likes', at least on the Mojo review. Yours is right below mine if sorted by most 'Likes', which should be the default sorting IMO.

https://www.head-fi.org/f/showcase/chord-mojo.21010/reviews?order=likes

Last edited:
May 9, 2017 at 12:05 AM Post #1,130 of 1,792
Actually, I just checked and if you sort by 'Likes' the order is the same as what it was on the Huddler site. I'm pretty sure that was not functional earlier and it seems the 'Rep' has been transferred over to 'Likes', at least on the Mojo review. Yours is right below mine if sorted by most 'Likes', which should be the default sorting IMO.

https://www.head-fi.org/f/showcase/chord-mojo.21010/reviews?order=likes

You never liked my paper bass display and depth visual...so you...so you....so you..just...denied me the like you audiophile snob:deadhorse:

lol:) j/k

The mojo review is not in my "showcase". I think that's where my reviews are?
So my list of hope is as follows:

• I want to be a MOD
  • I want to be a blogger for the site if the private clubs are dead
  • I want my reviews back

The first one is a dream for some (me) nightmare for everyone else.
The second one would be awesome.
The third...must be coming soon? Some of the front page reviewers already have 50+ showcase items which I think is reviews?

May 9, 2017 at 12:45 AM Post #1,131 of 1,792
Wow, the update looks awesome. I really like the direction it is heading. It looks much better on both the full site and the mobile site. I'm glad the Head-Fi team has been so responsive after this update!
Now there is very little left that needs to be fixed. I'll be looking for bugs as time goes on, but so far all the bugs I've seen have already been reported.

May 9, 2017 at 1:57 AM Post #1,134 of 1,792
Some of the front page reviewers already have 50+ showcase items which I think is reviews?

The showcase items are the products that have been created by a user in the Head Gear section. I did the one for the Mojo

May 9, 2017 at 2:24 AM Post #1,136 of 1,792
Really loving the new update, thanks for sorting out so many of the issues so fast. Just a couple of things that would be good to get changed.

The main bulk of the mobile website looks great but the homepage is still the older format for some reason which makes it very hard to use without significant zooming.

Also, in the top right where the new message and alert buttons are it would be great to have a subscription button as well which has the number of unread threads like in the old website.

Thanks again, I look forward to further updates :D

May 9, 2017 at 4:08 AM Post #1,138 of 1,792
Finally!!:smile_phones:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back