New Head-Fi Update
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2017 at 4:47 PM Post #19 of 1,792
I had the PM conversation starting this morning. I have been discussing things with this person all day but after I reloaded the page and the website changed over to the new format, the existence of the PM thread is no longer there.
The notification on the top of the page says that I have 1 new private message awaiting for me though, so I think the system is bugged somehow.

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2017 at 4:57 PM Post #22 of 1,792
Have to say, the biggest problem I had is that my account was locked when I first tried logging in!
Other than that is the lack of subscriptions. I haven't noticed anything else, But overall I also want to go back. Why did there have to be a change? lol
Wait! My name is lowercase now! What happened? It was PL4Y3R 0N3?

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2017 at 5:33 PM Post #25 of 1,792
Huge ads everywhere, so bright it's blinding, cant find my subscriptions, does not look friendly to read long posts at all. I suspect I will be spending much less time here because it has literally become difficult to do it.

Apr 26, 2017 at 5:37 PM Post #26 of 1,792
Sad. I post on a lot of fora with different interfaces, and what used to make HF convenient has disappeared. My watched threads have disappeared, my photos as well, no more refine search (useful for classified), etc...
And yeah, my account was also locked.

Ali

What message did it say tell you that your was locked? I'd like to track that issue down. Watched threads are still available here:

Apr 26, 2017 at 5:43 PM Post #27 of 1,792
On first login. I had to reset my pwd.

The first link you mentionned has only my classified, and the second one is empty. When I use to click on my profile, threads where I posted were there, even with discarded subscription.

Found a way to extended search, but yeah, is one or two clicks more than before.

Ali

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2017 at 5:54 PM Post #28 of 1,792
It also looks like I can't search within threads any longer. That's a huge bummer on these super epic threads! So convenient when looking to see what folks think of specific pairings (for example, I just got Campfire Vegas and would love to search that thread to see how it matches with a Chord Mojo).

Apr 26, 2017 at 6:01 PM Post #29 of 1,792
When I went to log in received a message that account was locked due to too many attempts. I have only tried once. Then I noticed I was logged in anyway.

When logged in when one goes to https://www.head-fi.org/ the right side box in the nav bar says Log In. If one selects Forums the same block now has Log Out.

On the page https://www.head-fi.org/f/pages/head-fi-buying-guide-introduction/ the graphic on the left side of the Introduction is broken. The list of links to the right with the articles titles is not verticle, each new line is indented about a 1/4 of a space. (Chrome, Windows 10)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back