New Grado 325e Custom Spalted Maple,Aluminum Gimbals,Leather Headband/Headphones
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Oct 14, 2016 at 8:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

glockhit

100+ Head-Fier
 ​
New Grado 325e Custom Spalted Maple ,Aluminum Gimbals, Leather Headband/Headphones
 ​
Because of an unforeseen emergency I reluctantly am going to have to sell my very special Grado Custom to get extra cash.​
 ​
My total cost for this Grado including all parts and extras was over $775.00. (Please no PM telling me I spent to much) It was worth every penny to me. This is a Grado 325e with custom components making it a one of a kind Grado. Everything you see is new. The wood selected for these is museum grade quality. It shouldn't be hard to tell from the photos. The headband was custom made of premium leather in beige to match the spalted maple cups. The aluminum gimbals are becoming almost impossible to find any more. The ones used here are highly polished and beautifully made. It took three months to get a new pair manufactured. ​
 ​
Yes they do sound as good as they look. The maple adds a clear warm acoustic tone with a more solid bass.  Much better then a stock aluminum 325e. And they are as light as a feather and extremely comfortable. Here is your chance to save a lot of money and own a truly unique and gorgeous headphone.​
 ​
I have done my best to take very detailed photos.​
 ​
You won’t find another Grado as unique as this one. USPS Priority two day mail plus PayPal fee paid for by me.​
 ​
CONUS ONLY. NO TRADES Thanks.​

Oct 15, 2016 at 10:14 AM Post #2 of 4

whirlwind

Headphoneus Supremus
Beautiful, great work sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread