NEW! Fostex TH610 Premium Reference Closed-Back Headphones
Feb 12, 2016 at 11:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 974

HiFiGuy528

Member of the Trade: Woo Audio
"Fostex Japan teased us with the new TH610 Premium Reference Series headphones. Not much information is available at this time. Judging by the picture posted on their Japanese website, the new headphone will have removable cables, Denon D5000/7000 like ear pads (our recommendation) and wood cups instead of magnesium on the outgoing TH600. More info to come..."

Feb 12, 2016 at 11:11 AM Post #2 of 974
hopefully these are ballparked around the th-x00 pricing.....probably dreaming though.

removable cables and the old pads 
dt880smile.png

Feb 12, 2016 at 8:56 PM Post #9 of 974
Guys, I've removed the troll (not his first account by a long shot) his posts and all your replies. What I ask of everyone, which I've had in the Posting Guidelines for years now is this:

Please DON'T reply If someone makes an off-topic, rude or otherwise inappropriate comment, or a post appears to be trolling or spam.
 Report it by clicking on the red flag and filling in the box explaining what the problem is and let the moderators take care of it. If something is inappropriate or rude, what is the point of giving it more attention by replying to it and/or quoting it?!? 
If someone starts a fire, you wouldn't set other things on fire with it, so please don't go and do the equivalent here. 
If nobody replies 100% of the time the person stops!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back