New For Sale Section
Apr 12, 2006 at 12:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

Kassem

500+ Head-Fier
IMHO, I think it would be awesome if we had a forum that was just for selling non-audio equipment.

Computer parts, video games, ... furniture?.. EVERYTHING. I just feel weird about putting it in the Accessories forum.

Apr 12, 2006 at 12:04 AM Post #2 of 15
now this I agree with . . . though it'll be a jumble o' shizzle. Though we may have to limit it you know, no furniture or children.

Apr 12, 2006 at 12:45 AM Post #6 of 15
Well I go to other forums for sale sections (just for that reason actually) and its amazing how many good deals you can get. Granted, most of it is stuff i'd never buy otherwise but MAN is the apartment filling up!

posters
comic books
baseball cards

endlessness

Apr 12, 2006 at 12:53 AM Post #7 of 15
I agree. I'll trade you my future first born child for those KSC-75s
biggrin.gif

Apr 12, 2006 at 1:00 AM Post #8 of 15
IMHO its a great idea!! Although it might be too broad a subject to moderate... I would think.

I mean... how many people here are stamp collectors, bottle cap collectors, paper mache' hat collectors...?

IMHO it would be a tough board to moderate.

Garrett

Apr 12, 2006 at 1:09 AM Post #9 of 15
Well.. I think that if the reference system would change a little.. we could have something going for ourselves.

We either need to start using www.heatware.com for reference because its really universal when buying on almost all popular forums.. OR we need to start having a small button above a users post that links them to their reference page.

Once you've got that.. whats the need to moderate a for sale forum other then people who are posting bogus, takeupspace threads? It will be up to the user to decide if, based on the reference system, they want to trade/sell.

Apr 12, 2006 at 1:28 AM Post #10 of 15
I agree. I sometimes sell computer parts on forums and want put them here too but feels weird puting them in accessories section.

Apr 12, 2006 at 6:43 AM Post #13 of 15
I've got some stuff I want to sell off, but I don't know if a new type of misc. goods FS forum would be the place to sell it, since there is just sooooo much broadness to it! I certainly know that certain things should never be sold on HeadFi, i.e. Bose gear, but I did manage to do that, on Craigslist, locally, and for straght cash. And besides, who'd want my uber-rare out of print, oh so sweet Playstation RPG guides anyway?
wink.gif

Guess I need to learn the foibles of eBay LOL!

580smile.gif
Abe

Apr 12, 2006 at 7:31 AM Post #15 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by morphine
Wait which guides are we talking about =P

Let's see, Star Ocean, Lunar SSS, Bof3, Wild Arms, Alundra (unauthorized edition), Harvest Moon: Back to Nature(that's the odd one out), and SaGa Frontier. But its not like anyone here will want them, LOL
tongue.gif

(I apologize for the advertising, seriously
biggrin.gif
)
580smile.gif
Abe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back