New Fantasia Cables - Anyone tried these?
Jan 27, 2017 at 2:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

TheEldestBoy

100+ Head-Fier
Jan 27, 2017 at 6:31 PM Post #2 of 7
I have it on my HD600 and i can tell you for the price it is o.k,it doesn't alter the SQ though.
The 3.5 mm connector is solid with a spring keeping the cable from bending,also the connectors with the pins are very easy to take out from the headphone itself (not like the stock ones which gave me a very hard time).
I like it and i believe that you can't find any better at this price range.

Jan 27, 2017 at 6:37 PM Post #3 of 7
  I have it on my HD600 and i can tell you for the price it is o.k,it doesn't alter the SQ though.
The 3.5 mm connector is solid with a spring keeping the cable from bending,also the connectors with the pins are very easy to take out from the headphone itself (not like the stock ones which gave me a very hard time).
I like it and i believe that you can't find any better at this price range.

Thanks for the input Optimus Praim!

Very happy to hear that there's no difference in SQ (I was worried that the HD600's wouldn't sound as good with this cable replacement).

I'm not getting this cable in hopes of improving the sound at all; I just want something that is shorter & more manageable.

Jan 27, 2017 at 6:45 PM Post #4 of 7
Go ahead and buy it then,you don't have anything to worry about.
I have the 1.2m and for me the length is just how i want it.
But if you do a lot of listening at your desk and you move a lot you might want to take the 1.5m one. 

Feb 16, 2018 at 2:52 AM Post #7 of 7
They're sort of mediocre. One time I accidentally pulled the spring strain relief instead of the plug head when unplugging my headphones and the spring just popped out. No way to force it back in either. That being said, it does the job. Also it tends to kink up quite a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back