New: EarStudio HE100 High-Resolution Earphones
Aug 5, 2019 at 4:16 PM Post #136 of 280
The dynamic driver looks promising

Aug 5, 2019 at 4:26 PM Post #137 of 280
I'd expect it to have a detachable cable, although the price is good, so I'd be fine with a permanently attached one, especially if it were braided.
I'd hope for a neutral sound signature, so that if I were to use it with my ES100, I could use the equaliser to switch to a profile best suited to the album I'm listening to.
I expect it to have a decent passive noise isolation and a clean, tight sound.

Looking forward to trying it out, or at least seeing a few reviews and measurements for them.

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2019 at 12:30 AM Post #139 of 280
disclaimer:
I'm fairly new to the audiophile world so some expectations might be unreasonable / too high :disappointed_relieved:

My expectations:
highly extended treble without (or hardly any) sibilances, probably also a bit of nice sparkle, no piercing or uneasiness both for young and older listeners - thus highly detailed yet enjoyable (over longer times) listening

mids are important for a more holistic experience (found that out with the TIN HIFI T2) due to the often existing v-curves on IEMs putting mids/voices in the background rather than in the center (right in the middle), a balanced and nicely detailed "sound environment" that feels coherent and natural (but also can be use for analysis).

I'm curious how the layering, separation, depth, etc. will be in practice :thumbsup:

earphones that I finally can also hear on more louder volumes (due to the mentioned "Custom Air Hole" and the great tuning) without pain, ringing or fatigue for longer periods of time (and in the longer term saving my precious hearing capability, which I'm dependent on in my profession)

My vision (for the long term ? or already the HE100):
that the dynamic driver technology can more and more catch up towards planar driver technology - quicker movement without the disadvantages of planar tech (better bass)

I don't have the ES100 right now but it looks very interesting in case I switch away from LG-based Android smartphones (currently owner of LG V30)

Keep up the great work !

Looking forward to either test & review the HE100 myself or reading & watching the reviews :clap::smile_phones:

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2019 at 8:12 AM Post #141 of 280
I love my ES100 so would love to see Radsone's take on an IEM. The driver looks quite interesting and I would love to see if it achieves all that is claimed about it. If it's anything like the ES100 I am sure it will be great.

Aug 7, 2019 at 8:46 AM Post #147 of 280
I was really excited to hear about this product. I have an ES100 and it really was a game changer for me. I did not really take Bluetooth as a serious option for music until I used this product. The versatility, portability, power and of course sound quality impressed me so much. Adding to this the fantastic app and ongoing support through FW updates, made me realise that Radsone is a company dedicated to sound quality and pushing technology forward without asking the earth in terms of price.

With that in mind, I am very hopeful that this product will be great. I have come to realise that I prefer the more natural sound that a single DD can produce and it sounds like there are some cool innovations in that format with the HE100s.

My hopes/expectations are for a versatile sound that gives the weight and thump in the low end that I love for electronic music but also for clarity and openness in the mids and highs. ultimately meaning that I can get as much enjoyment from other genres such as acoustic or classical music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back