New: EarStudio HE100 High-Resolution Earphones
Aug 4, 2019 at 12:16 PM Post #122 of 280
I have heard a lot of good things about ES100. It makes me very curious and have plan to buy the ES100. But I am very satisfied with my combo Tin T2 + UBTR Fiio now. If I am lucky with the HE 100, I will buy the ES100 immediately to enjoy the new combo.

Aug 4, 2019 at 12:45 PM Post #123 of 280
When high-end iem put in more BA and push the high price, I am surprised that
HE100 comes out with only ONE dynamic driver.
I really eager to hear how this new IEM sound, I believe with a good design, single driver
can sound great and balanced.

Aug 4, 2019 at 3:44 PM Post #124 of 280
I'm sure they will sound great for a free iem.

My preference is harmanish mild u-shape with good extensions.

Aug 4, 2019 at 10:07 PM Post #126 of 280
I am pleased to have ES100 with me as my commuting option. Great to see Radsone extends their expertise with the release of HE100. Hopefully there'll be a 2.5mm version so its potential can be fully released by ES100!!!

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2019 at 11:42 PM Post #127 of 280
Hello!

I'm come from a post in Vietnamese technology forum.

And my expectations on HE100 is:
- There's an hope in "new" Hi-Res dynamic driver with The Unique 3 Layer Diaphragm
- Rich & Solid Bass
- The simple design, true original sound with the best price

* I hope it's true...

If this earphones popular, the company will manufacturing more usefull and powerfull product with the better price for everybody.

Anyone agree? : ))

P/S: Actually, my headphone just broke, and i need a new one. That's why i'm trying to write a comment with a big hope : )). I'm a big fan of MUSIC.
If the admin want to share the information of the products to Vietnamese people. Please text to me. I really excited to help. : ))

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2019 at 9:54 AM Post #132 of 280
Erm... Based on all the glowing comments so far in this thread; for a brand and kit I'd never heard of before... I'm expecting to be blown away by the sound and become Radsones newest advocate! I'm imagining regailing friends and colleagues with lengthy dialogue on the sensational sound. Some will self-validate their commitment to Bose (or Beats...) and slowly distance themselves from me, whilst others will be curiously cautious of the strange chap with a slightly over zealous excitement and then quietly start Googling Radsone...

Oh yeah... The weather proof hole has got me intrigued. I don't think I've ever seen this feature before...

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2019 at 12:19 PM Post #133 of 280
I really like this sober, fonctional and elegant design.
If I may quote Jean De La Fontaine (sorry I'm French) "if your voice Is like your plumage, You are the phoenix of all the inhabitants of these woods"
...but the only way to find out would be to listen to them...........

Aug 5, 2019 at 2:21 PM Post #135 of 280
Sounds like a very interesting reasonably-priced IEM for using in the office. Would be nice to block out the constant chatter with good sounding music out of my phone :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back