New Earphones
Apr 26, 2015 at 1:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

SamyBoy13

New Head-Fier
Hi there guys I would appreciate your help to help me chose new earphones. I never have a proper pair as I always used skull candy jib and now I decided to buy a proper ones. My budget is around £50. So far I have found these:

SoundMAGIC E10 E    £30

Rock Jaw Alfa Genus   £40

Apr 27, 2015 at 2:25 AM Post #2 of 10
Are you OK with open cans (they leak sound and don't isolate well)?

What equipment will be feeding and powering these cans?  Will you be using an amp?

What is the format of your music and other sounds will you be putting into these cans?

Describe the sound signature that you are seeking.

If you don't know your preferred sound signature (and even if you do), what genres of music do you plan to run through these cans?

Do you plan to use them outside your home?  If so, in what way & with what equipment?

Apr 27, 2015 at 1:39 PM Post #3 of 10
I would prefer earphones to have good isolation when listening (doesn't have to block out all the sound when not listening but when I turn it to 60% volume to be unable to hear outside). I will be using my phone Note 3 with spotify, no amp. I think it's 320 kbps on spotify. 

I usually listen to chart music, melodic dub-step and rock. About signature I have no idea but something neutral with some base will be ideal.  I plan to go outside with them. At home I only have asus xonar card that cost me £40 three month ago.  Lastly thank you for your reply.

Apr 27, 2015 at 1:59 PM Post #4 of 10
Hi there guys I would appreciate your help to help me chose new earphones. I never have a proper pair as I always used skull candy jib and now I decided to buy a proper ones. My budget is around £50. So far I have found these:

SoundMAGIC E10 E    £30

Rock Jaw Alfa Genus   £40

Do u want actual in ear headphones or over the head ones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back