1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

New earphones

1. giokspy
    I want to buy headphones to replace my Yamaha EPH30 which spoiled the jack. With interest mainly for movies from iPad and other tablet nook and some times music . I want to have enough and good bass. I think: affordable Sony MDR EX71xl, JBL, sennheiser cx300 ii, Refence 220, Vsonic GR02-GR99, Ecci pr200, soundmagic pl21, and litle more expensive klipsch image s4, soundmagic e10. It is necessary to sentence by anyone above and set up certain other? I have put a limit of around 50 $

2. pinoyman
    try considering yamaha eph100 to your list since you came from yamaha eph30.

3. giokspy
    Its too expensive. I want under 50$. At this time my choice is klipsch s4, soundmagic e10, vsonic gr02bass or sennheiser cx300II

Sent from my Nook Tablet using Tapatalk

4. cel4145
  5. giokspy
    Xears xe200pro is good?

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

6. giokspy
    Did know someone from where is better to buy Vsonic gr02 Bass?

Sent from my Nook Tablet using Tapatalk

7. giokspy
    Last question : soundmagic e10 or vsonic gr02 bass???
    This is bass version or r02 proII ? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Vsonic-GR02-ProII-Silver-Cable-bass-Flagship-Edition-Inner-Ear-Earphone-/271041796453?pt=UK_AudioVisualElectronics_HomeAudioHiFi_Headphones&hash=item3f1b599965#ht_4062wt_950

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk