New DMB Album
Apr 25, 2002 at 11:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Flumpus

Needs more Soylent Greento become Omega Man
Just a heads up to any fans, new DMB album, titled Busted Stuff, out on July 16. First single (Where Are You Going) should be released soon, and definitely in June on the Mr. Deeds soundtrack. Should be one heck of a CD... Most of the Lillywhites will be on it, as well as Where Are You Going and You Never Know (great new song they've played live a few times this tour)... Anyway, concert in Dallas on May 7, can't wait
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 25, 2002 at 11:34 PM Post #2 of 9
Yeah, i can't wait either, the lillywhites stuff is great, glad to see that it will be released. Do you know who produced the new cd?

Apr 25, 2002 at 11:58 PM Post #3 of 9
Ya, Stephen Harris... One of their sound guys I believe. Even Lillywhite had a tendancy to overproduce, so this should be a more raw sound, but finished, unlike the Lillywhites.

Apr 26, 2002 at 2:41 AM Post #4 of 9
All right - super news, thanks for the heads-up!

smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 27, 2002 at 12:23 AM Post #6 of 9
lol Jon, i gotta agree with you though, i never got truely addicted to 'everyday'

Apr 28, 2002 at 1:36 AM Post #7 of 9
Most of the Everyday songs are much better live... In fact, there are some that I'd even be excited about hearing at a concert (So Right, What You Are, When The World Ends, Sleep to Dream Her if it leads into Grace is Gone...)

Anyway, this one should be awesome. The two new songs on the album are great, and You Never Know is unbelievable. They've played it at a few concerts this year, and I'm really hopin' they'll play it in Dallas.

Apr 29, 2002 at 5:36 PM Post #8 of 9
So, am I correct that there are only two additional tracks on top of what was on the Lillywhite Sessions?

Apr 29, 2002 at 5:52 PM Post #9 of 9
You are correct... although not all the LWS songs made it. There are supposedly only 11 tracks on the new album. JTR is most likely not on the album, and no one is really sure about the other two not on there... Probably Monkey Man won't be on there, and who knows about Kit Kat Jam and Captain. I guess we'll just have to wait and see which songs actually made the cut. For what its worth though, I'm bettin' JTR, Monkey Man, and Kit Kat Jam won't be on there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back