New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3
Feb 25, 2014 at 2:04 AM Post #601 of 1,401
I was trying to skip importing from the states but some of those cables look fantastic :) Maybe a small birthday gift from Ted's ? :D 

Skalkman how long have you had them for? Are you planning on changing your cable soon? And excuse the ignorance but what's the player? 

I have had mine for just over 40 days. I'll swap the cable out when i get down to it. And yes, that is the X3 in a HS5 case.

Feb 26, 2014 at 8:51 AM Post #604 of 1,401
Guys has anyone tried either an sd2 or sd3 with the ibasso dx50? how do they pair up,and feedback appreciated...

Feb 26, 2014 at 8:52 AM Post #605 of 1,401
It has even more oomph and PRAT.
There's a great review of the AK240:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/707432/review-astell-kern-ak240

Mar 2, 2014 at 6:00 AM Post #606 of 1,401
Will do R.skin.. Ted will ship it soon.. So i may get it in about 2 weeks+

I've taken the plunge and ordered mine today. This is going to run balanced out of my AK240.
Holy moly (I hope
atsmile.gif
).

Mar 3, 2014 at 2:43 PM Post #608 of 1,401
I've spent a good bit of time today listening to the AK240/SD3 combo. Much more detail plus GREAT drums and emotion. Loving it and can't wait to get my silver balanced cable from Ted. I'm sure the silver will add greatly to detail. Balanced for me will be a new experience.
I wish I hadn't been such a penny pincher and should have paid extra freight to cut the shipment time
rolleyes.gif
Patience, patience. H m m m m m m.

Mar 5, 2014 at 2:10 AM Post #611 of 1,401
The sd3 has a new friend

If this is not the sounds of god then I dont know what is...the amp delivers the power to the sd3 to ridiculous levels.. My whole body is shaking is disbelief.. Crazy synergy... This is the be all end all amp for me as it mimics my desktop setup..

Mar 5, 2014 at 7:32 AM Post #613 of 1,401
The sd3 has a new friend

If this is not the sounds of god then I dont know what is...the amp delivers the power to the sd3 to ridiculous levels.. My whole body is shaking is disbelief.. Crazy synergy... This is the be all end all amp for me as it mimics my desktop setup..

That looks very cool. Did you put it together on 'The Dark Side of The Moon' or somewhere we can recognise and maybe even buy from.
wink_face.gif

Mar 5, 2014 at 7:59 AM Post #614 of 1,401

That looks very cool. Did you put it together on 'The Dark Side of The Moon' or somewhere we can recognise and maybe even buy from.
wink_face.gif

hahhaa saw what you did there, you can get it from Jaben for USD$799 if im not mistaken...but I got it from the headfi market place for USD$400....couldnt pass that opportunity up. Here is the review of it.. http://www.touchmyapps.com/2012/06/16/govibe-porta-tube-valve-headphone-ampdac-in-review/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back