New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3
Feb 9, 2014 at 8:33 AM Post #541 of 1,401
  Lol...dont say that in the 1p2 thread..anyways..thanks for that....

Loving my SD3s btw..so natural, so powerful, so resounding, so effortless...so FUN!!! what a great gadget

don't be so serious
etysmile.gif

how about your set up?
waiting for next model..maybe call SD4~?

Feb 9, 2014 at 8:45 AM Post #542 of 1,401
  don't be so serious
etysmile.gif

how about your set up?

Hahaha..My setup?

Desktop = Win 8.1(foobar)>Maverick Audio D1 plus>Little Dot MkIVse>HD600 and SD3
Portable = Ihifi960>Elekit TU-HP01> SD3

My Desktop rig is heavenly for the SD3 and Im now searching how to mimic that sound to a portable..any ideas?

Feb 9, 2014 at 12:55 PM Post #543 of 1,401
  don't be so serious
etysmile.gif

how about your set up?

Apparantly they are developing the custom called live pro 4 first then that will translate across to the sd range.  No date given as yet.

Feb 9, 2014 at 5:38 PM Post #546 of 1,401
Yes please to SD4 - that's the only reason (well . . . . at the moment anyway) I would sell my 3's.

If inear can do an upgrade deal for those who has other SDs then im in... Too me the SD3 is almost perfect, the only thing i want to improve is to bring some minute details forward.. Oh and a pure silver cable (but thats wishful thinking)

Feb 9, 2014 at 5:56 PM Post #548 of 1,401
Just viewed the InEar accessories page:
http://www.inear-monitoring.eu/en/produkte/pflege/monitoring-zubehoer.htm
it shows a silver cable-
'Extremely robust monitoring cables for heavy touring. High end silvercable with threaded nylon for highest sound quality and strength. 3.5 mm jack, length of 140cm Available in black and transparent' Euro 58.90

Feb 9, 2014 at 6:28 PM Post #549 of 1,401
Just viewed the InEar accessories page:
http://www.inear-monitoring.eu/en/produkte/pflege/monitoring-zubehoer.htm
it shows a silver cable-
'Extremely robust monitoring cables for heavy touring. High end silvercable with threaded nylon for highest sound quality and strength. 3.5 mm jack, length of 140cm Available in black and transparent' Euro 58.90

Got to check that out.. Great price

Edit: thats the stock cable i think.. Dont think itsa pure silver cable thou

Feb 10, 2014 at 6:01 AM Post #552 of 1,401
If inear can do an upgrade deal for those who has other SDs then im in... Too me the SD3 is almost perfect, the only thing i want to improve is to bring some minute details forward.. Oh and a pure silver cable (but thats wishful thinking)

you can try whiplash's new cable...
seems like pure sliver plus 0.1%gold

Feb 11, 2014 at 12:49 PM Post #555 of 1,401
Silver Cables. Firstly, can I say I’m just speaking from a satisfied previous customer – not an advocate of Moon-Audio. They suggest the Silver Dragon V1 IEM cable for the SD3:
http://www.moon-audio.com/moon-audio-silver-dragon-v1-iem-headphone-cable.html
and, as Drew says, ‘I can’t go in the thread and shamelessly promote as it is frowned upon ‘ which is fair comment. He adds: ‘But the Silver Dragon will greatly improve the top end of any IEM. Add detail and definition. Tighten up the bottom end and add about 2-3db of gain across the frequency band due to the extremely low resistance.’
So, I pass on these comments in good faith. If I follow up with a purchase I'll report back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back