1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3

First

Back
52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
Next

Last
  1. Gilly87
    Wish In-Ear would make a v-shaped SD series earphone...SD-3 is super tempting, but I know I will miss my TF10's treble...

2. Samehada

You should give the Fischer Amps Fa-4 xb a try. You would love them.

3. Gilly87
    Better than the TF10?

I've looked at them and I think there was a reason I took them off my list...do they have any FR graphs anywhere? I've realized that I pretty much always wind up disliking phones that have a dip in the 5k region.

Quote:

4. Kurdt-bada
    The fa 3e xb were designed as a triple fi 10 upgrade improving more or less the same sound signature, and the fa 4e are an improved version of the 3e xb. u can find some fr graphs in the fischer amps thread, the treble is never sibilant and have great sparkle and detail, so if you love the triple fi 10 the fa 4e could be a good choice

5. Gilly87
    [​IMG]

6. Winter Charm
    I'm still patiently waiting for the Live Pro 4 upgrade, and the SD4's to be released. 

I want something that has better highs, and based on the description of the Live Pro 4's.... the SD4 would be my dream IEM. 

7. nazrin313
    If they can improve the treble and increasing the detail with the sd4 then it would be killer..

8. rookie2009
    Just a little note to say I'm letting my 1month old sd2 iem go.. Only used for a few hours,mint condition and stock tips unused.. A bargain really for a like new iem :)

Cheers

9. vrapan
    Anyone interested in making a CIEM out of my shell smashed SD2? 

10. nazrin313
    how did you manage to do that? lol

Pics or it didnt happen hehe

11. vrapan
    photo12.jpg

Earphone in pocket while wall climbing... very bad idea! VERY VERY bad idea

12. nazrin313
    lol...owh man...thats destruction!!!! 

Thats probably the first time someone has seen the innards on the SD series..cool stuff

13. vrapan
    Well and to think I was not all that curious! :p All I cared about is that they sounded fantastic!

Might be one of the first pairs that gets custom shelled too.. since nobody is biting I might do it for myself :p

14. nazrin313
    goodluck buddy...the force is with you on this one lol

15. vrapan

Thanks mate! I will need it too when the better half finds out that not only am I replacing them with a CE6, not only did not I not get to get anything back from them, but I am also going to spend more to reshell them :p

First

Back
52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
Next

Last