1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3

First

Back
31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
Next

Last
  1. skalkman
    I have had mine for just over 40 days. I'll swap the cable out when i get down to it. And yes, that is the X3 in a HS5 case.

2. Rumpelstiltskin
    SD3.jpg

Fantastic sound match-but the AK240 isn't the bargain the SD3's are.

3. nazrin313

Owh wow.. How does the sd sound with the new ak?

4. rookie2009
    Guys has anyone tried either an sd2 or sd3 with the ibasso dx50? how do they pair up,and feedback appreciated...

5. Rumpelstiltskin
    It has even more oomph and PRAT.
    There's a great review of the AK240:
    http://www.head-fi.org/t/707432/review-astell-kern-ak240

6. Rumpelstiltskin

I've taken the plunge and ordered mine today. This is going to run balanced out of my AK240.
    Holy moly (I hope [​IMG]).

7. nazrin313

Audio heaven personified

8. Rumpelstiltskin
    I've spent a good bit of time today listening to the AK240/SD3 combo. Much more detail plus GREAT drums and emotion. Loving it and can't wait to get my silver balanced cable from Ted. I'm sure the silver will add greatly to detail. Balanced for me will be a new experience.
    I wish I hadn't been such a penny pincher and should have paid extra freight to cut the shipment time [​IMG] .
    Patience, patience. H m m m m m m.

9. skalkman
    This how my cable looks after about 1½ months of everyday usages.
    It has been through cold, snow and rain (i.e Swedish pre-spring), so yeah it would oxidize faster than others.

IMG_9658.jpg

10. nazrin313
    Lol, yeah mine is starting to get green too.. But just a tiny bit.. Cant wait for ted's cable to come.. Should be arriving next week if all goes well

11. nazrin313
    The sd3 has a new friend

CAM00873.jpg

If this is not the sounds of god then I dont know what is...the amp delivers the power to the sd3 to ridiculous levels.. My whole body is shaking is disbelief.. Crazy synergy... This is the be all end all amp for me as it mimics my desktop setup..

CAM00875.jpg

12. Migou67
    Wow a really nice and amazing setup for the SD3, congrats Nazrin !
    [​IMG] 

13. Rumpelstiltskin

That looks very cool. Did you put it together on 'The Dark Side of The Moon' or somewhere we can recognise and maybe even buy from.[​IMG]

14. nazrin313

hahhaa saw what you did there, you can get it from Jaben for USD$799 if im not mistaken...but I got it from the headfi market place for USD$400....couldnt pass that opportunity up. Here is the review of it.. http://www.touchmyapps.com/2012/06/16/govibe-porta-tube-valve-headphone-ampdac-in-review/

15. Rumpelstiltskin
    Cheers Man. I'm English and we have a strange sense of humour. BTW Very cool deal. Hat's off to you.

First

Back
31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
Next

Last